"YOU ARE JUST RUDE"

A WEEK LATER ash and I where sitting in his room.

Ashtray was on his game , as I sat on the bed. I was staring to get sooo bored. I sat on ash's bed against the head bored crossing my legs and huffing.

I pulled my Legs up and rested my chin on top. I watch ash play his game huffing again.

Ashtray had a headset on , Only one part coving his one ear and not the other. I hugged again after a few minutes getting more bored by the second. My phone had died so I have nothing to do.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled to myself.

Ashtray shot his head towards me and took his headset of. "stop huffing an" he's face looked annoyed.

"whatever ash" I mumble.

I try to take a quick nap but ashtray was shouting at his game for the past 30 minutes.

"gosh , ash shut up please. Your so annoying!" I yelled at him sitting up from under the covers.

Ashtray had completely ignored me. Absolutely rude. What a rude boy. I decided to go to speak to fez in the living room considering ash was totally ignoring me.

I got of the bed walking out the room.

"where you going?" Ash questioned taking his headset of.

"To speak to fez" I replied.

He rolled his eyes as carried on playing his game. I walked into the living room to see lexi and fez snuggled up and watching a movie , I didn't want to disturb them so I simply went back to ash's room.

I was hoping he wasn't on his game but of course he was! Silly me for even thinking he wasn't.

I walked over to the bed grabbing my jacket and sitting in the bed putting my shoes on. I finshed putting my shoes on and jacket before standing up and walking behind ash.

Anna wrapped her arms around ashes neck as he stayed concentrated on his game. The sweet girl rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on his neck. "I'm going now ash" she spoke still hugging him.

Ashtray payed no attention to her. Anna was completely fed up with him.
How could someone be so rude? So cold hearted?

Anna removed his headset causing him to snap his head to her and frown. "what did you do the for man?" He questioned the girl as she pulled her arms away from the boy.

"I'm going now" she mumbled before walking away.

He quickly grabbed her hand. " stay , come over here" ashtray patted his lap for the girl to sit on.

She looked unamused. She rolled her eyes pulling her hand away. "fuck of ash" she mumbled glaring at him.

"whatever your in a mood over nothing man. I don't care , get out my sight" he huffed turning back to his game.

Anna's eyes began to burn as tears filled her eyes , making her vision blurred. "your the most disrespectful boy I've ever met. You are just rude." Anna spoke before leaving his room slamming the door backing fez and Lexi stuck there heads into the hallway and see Anna crying and hurrying away.

____________________________

Free photo