Character Cameo in Underwater Out Now! + Other News

HI DANGEROUS READERS! Long time no see! <3

I've just posted part 1 of the Dangerous character(s) cameo in my story Underwater. If you're interested, go check it out!

Here's what the story looks like + a description:

Description

Throughout his whole life, Oliver has loved one thing. Surfing.

It's the only thing that keeps his mind away from a drama-filled school, a dysfunctional family, and uncomfortable thoughts about his sexuality that won't leave.

But his dreams of competing professionally are shattered one day after he gets brutally attacked by a shark.

Now, Oliver has to deal with the aftermath, and his life is in shambles.

But maybe, he won't have to do it alone.

*Updates bi-weekly on Saturdays*

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

ALSO

I haven't forgotten about my hinted sequel for Dangerous. I'm trying to perfect an outline, and I don't want what happened with this story (super long periods of time in between updates) to happen to the sequel, so I'm gonna wait until most of it is written to start releasing chapters.

I also have Dusk, Living Like Kings, and Underwater to finish, along with 2 other stories I've started to work on (on the down-low) which I'll start releasing updates for once Dusk is finished.

If I update this story again, it will most likely be about sequel info! The "part two" of the Dangerous cameo in Underwater will come after the chapter that I just released, so I don't think it'll need another whole announcement.

I hope you're all doing amazing, it feels so strange to be writing on this story right now! It's been forever and I'm still grateful for each and every one of you <3