SEVEN.

"Like, which lover will I get today?
Will you walk me to the door or send me home crying?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

       NADIA'S POV

       NADIA'S POV.

The front door slamming woke me up from my sleep about half an hour ago, indicating to me that Maddy arrived. My hands are too shaky now which means I am unable to apply my own make up and I want to at least look somewhat good, so Maddy offered to come round mine to do it for me. She is now applying a soft pink eyeshadow onto my eyelids whilst I am trying my best to ignore the expanding headache and the constant gnawing in my spine from sitting up for this long.

There is a party tonight, like there usually is every saturday. Maddy and I agreed to get ready together so that we can look hot as fuck. She wants to get laid by one of the hockey boys and I want to look good for Jasper but more importantly I want to look good for myself. I haven't felt like I have been looking pretty at all recently, I feel like I look like shit because I feel like shit. I want to feel good for a change and if I look good then hopefully I'll feel good too. Jasper is coming here in half an hour to pick us up and take us to the party because he won't be coming home and will stay at the party overnight. I'll have to catch a ride home with my brother and whatever girl he decides to bring home with him.

I want to surprise Jasper by dressing up, as I rarely look good these days. I know that he loves me but it's just hard for me to believe that he would still love me when I look as awful as I do. I haven't been bathing or brushing my teeth as often as I should so that's going to be something he is easily disgusted by, as I have greasy hair and I smell. It may even change his feelings for me completely, that's what I'm so terrified of. I'm the type of person to say everything is okay even when I have tears filling my eyes but it's very easy for people to see that I'm not okay when I look like I haven't washed in a week.

Willem is currently at Corey's house and they are arriving together, as they always do. They are so romantic. I want to look nice and healthy for my brother too because I know how he is always in a state of worry about me and I hate it. I hate being the cause of everyone's anxiety, I hate being seen as weak to people, especially my brother.

I love him and I don't ever want to hurt him.

I stayed in bed all day today to make sure that I would have enough energy to go to the party for a few hours. It will still be extremely difficult for me to go but I want to pretend to be okay for one night of the week. Although I have rested all day to feel well enough, I still feel like shit. I am cloaked in nausea and my head is as full as my bladder right now. I don't want to go to the bathroom though because Maddy is concentrating on my eye make-up.

If I go to this party, that means I am fine, so I am forcing myself to go just to pretend.

I'm wearing a pink satin dress to match my eye makeup paired with my favourite pair of white flats. I don't want to wear heels due to my fear of falling. My legs are still extremely weak so, flats it is.