THIRTY-SEVEN.

"We better make a start, you better make it soon,
Before you break my heart."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

COREY'S POV:

COREY'S POV:

"Right, I'm off." I announce to no one in particular, I'm not even sure who is in.

"Wait." My sister, Lily, calls from the living room and she walks out into the hallway hopping as she tries to put one of her shoes on.

"You can sit down." I deadpan and she sighs as she sits down on the floor to put her shoe on in a more effective way.

"I just didn't want you to leave without me." She mutters and stands back up once she's finished.

"I wouldn't have if you told me you wanted to come." I tell her and she frowns slightly but quickly recovers.

"You and Ed both told me that you would take me and I knew that the both of you would forget, you always do." She mentions and I feel a little sting in my stomach at that comment.

The thing about me and my siblings is that we have always been close but not in the sense we talk to each other and spend time with each other, but instead in the sense that we all experience the same thing with our parents. We all know what it's like to deal with our dad when he's drunk and our mum when she is having a bad day so it brings us closer because at least we have someone other than ourselves to experience it with.

Ever since I have been getting closer with Nadia I have been trying to make more of an effort with my brother and sister as I want to be the brother that they need and deserve. My big brother, Ed and I have started to talk more about what's going on in our lives and sports, which is easy for both of us to bond over. Ed isn't an ice hockey player like me but instead plays football for the local team but scouts from bigger teams are looking at him because he has a real shot at making it big. He has been doing football longer than I have been doing hockey. When he first learnt how to walk, the first thing he did was walk over to a football we had in our back garden.

It is a bit more difficult trying to find things to talk about with Lily as she is a girl and is younger than both Ed and I but that doesn't stop us from trying. Lily is a figure skater and has heard about what is happening with Nadia but she is too polite to ask me what is really going on with her no matter how much I know she wants to know. Lily is talented and I think she will be the one to make our family proud. She is younger than us and yet has accumulated far more achievements than we have in our careers.

"You guys coming then or what?" Ed huffs as he walks down the stairs, heading straight out the door. Lily and I give eachother a look and smile at each other in disbelief. Ed has always been moody, I don't think that will change no matter how close we all get.

We head to Ed's car and he drives us to the fair, we all speak about our days and Ed goes into great detail about the argument he is having with his boyfriend, Will, which will definitely be fine the moment they see each other again tonight.