THIRTY.

"I guess I'm prone to overthinking,
One thing goes wrong and I can't adjust."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

As soon as I felt the vibration of my phone I knew it wouldn't have been good news. I read the text from Corey saying that he wanted me there and immediately got up to put my shoes on. I've had an okay day today. My day has consisted of sleeping off yesterday's scream. It took a lot out of me and I don't even really remember it happening. One moment I was screaming and the next I woke up in my bed. It felt like a nightmare honestly, just like everything else lately.

I wouldn't be going to the ice rink if I wasn't already dressed as that is just another thing that will make me feel like shit, but I had a doctor's appointment to get some blood tests so I'm basically ready to go.

I text Corey back saying that I will be there as soon as I can. I would love to say that I'm going there just because my brother needs me there but that would be a lie. I know Corey was lying when he sent that text anyway, Willem always manages by himself so he would never ask for me. I'll pretend to be the concerned sister though, if that's the act he wants to keep up.

I run my brush through my hair and make my way downstairs. My mum is already standing at the front door ready to take me as she knew I would end up going.

"Are you ready sweet?" She asks me and I nod, walking out the door with my mum following behind and I notice that she didn't shout goodbye to dad.

"Is dad out?" I ask her as we get in the car and she shakes her head in response.

"Nope." Is all she says and I grow curious.

"Why didn't you say bye? You always say bye?" I question her, nervous that they are fighting.

My mum and I are really close, we are almost like best friends so she would always come into my room to tell me when her and dad have been fighting. Now that she is not telling me this it makes it feel like they are arguing about me and she's not saying anything because she doesn't want to make me feel bad or hurt my feelings.

"We still aren't talking after last night, okay?" She snaps. "Sorry. I'm just stressed."

I don't reply as I don't know what to say. I know that I was being invasive but she didn't have to snap at me like that. If this wasn't now then she would've happily told me so I know that she thinks this is my fault. My illness is ruining not only me, but everything around me as well.

I get she is stressed and I understand it is because of me but there's nothing I could do. If I could make it all disappear then I would but I don't even have any answers at what this is so how can I even understand how to make it go away. I check my phone to see if I have a response from Corey and I don't so my brain automatically assumes that he's changed his mind.