THIRTY-TWO.

"Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind,
Memories, sweetened thru the ages just like wine."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

Once I wipe away the steam from the window and look around at our surroundings, I begin to recognise where we are. "What road is this?"

"Limmonth road, why?" Corey replies, pulling out back onto the road.

"Can we go somewhere before we go home?" I ask him and he just nods without making a scene.

"Where am I going?" He asks and I give him directions, it doesn't take us too long to get there as it's on the same road.

"Stop the car here." I tell him and get out of the car slowly as my body is still in so much pain from earlier. I was really bad when Corey had to carry me out of the restaurant and I think the stress of being around Jasper and having to pretend to be someone I'm not caused me to have such a bad turn. Now it's just Corey and I, I don't have to pretend so it uses much less energy.

Corey follows my movements by turning off the engine and getting out of the car, rushing to my side where I'm leaning against the passenger side door. "I won't ask you if you want me to carry you so at least use my arm for support." Corey insists, holding out his arm for me to take.

I hoop my arm in his and begin walking through the secluded pathway at the side of the field. This place looks beautiful in the day but it somehow looks better at night, with the moon and stars as the only source of light. I used to walk down here sometimes during the sunset and watch the sun go down. Seeing the different array of colours painted in the sky was an incredible sight to see. I don't appreciate the sunsets as much as I used to before Archie died. Ever since then, my world has lost its colour and I turned to the stars.

"Do you see sunsets as the end of something, or a new beginning?" I ask Corey, breaking the silence as we walk down the overgrown path.

"Isn't that a trick question? Aren't sunsets both of those things?" He replies, slowing down his pace the further we walk. "Also, how far is this place, Nadia? Fucking hell."

"Almost there," I respond. I think I'm speaking so much to try and cancel out the pain and fatigue that will soon overtake me. "It is but it's like me asking you if you say glass half empty or half full."

"Not exactly, but I see sunsets as a new beginning I guess." He says, crouching down to tie his shoelaces.

"Just walk Corey, standing around doesn't help, let's just get it over in one, okay?" I ask him and he nods, getting up. If I have a break in between then I will feel the pain in those breaks when I can just have it afterwards and I can ignore it for now. "Why do you see it as the start, rather than the end?"