THIRTY-EIGHT.

"Should I say I'm sorry? Did I mess it up?
All you got from me, was it enough?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

"Come on, Nadia, get up." My dad's voice rings out in my ears, waking me up from my slumber. I slept really well last night because I was so exhausted and yet I still don't feel refreshed. Yesterday was a big day and I did a lot, which I am proud of myself for, I just wish I could sleep a little longer as I really need it.

"Why?" I groan, holding the sheets over my eyes as my dad opens my blinds to let in the sunlight.

"We have to go to college." He demands and I groan again, tightening my grip on the sheets as he tries to pull them off me.

"No, I'm not going. I don't feel up to it," I argue and he just ignores me, pulling the sheet off me with ease. "What if I was naked, dad?"

"You weren't," He deadpans, throwing some clothes over my face."Now get dressed."

"Fucks sake." I mutter under my breath once he closes my door and I stay sat in bed as I change into my clothes. I don't bother washing, as I don't want to waste my energy before I even get to college.

I hate arguing with my parents about how often I go to college and they don't usually push me but on the days they do push me, I seriously hate them. I know that they are just looking out for my education, as that is in deep shit right now, but I wish they would put how I'm feeling first. I Just don't feel up to doing it. They use the argument that I go out to places, such as the funfair, but they don't understand that I still have to pretend I am okay and not in pain when I do that. I go out for a couple of hours at most and it's on my terms. If I am at college I have to do the whole day and learn, which just doesn't blend well with my symptoms. My head easily starts hurting and all my symptoms get worse when I am in stressful situations like that. I can't take anything in anymore, when I am in college I just sit there wanting nothing more than to fall asleep.

I quickly brush my teeth and go downstairs, where I find Willem and Corey having breakfast after their morning jog and curse under my breath because today isn't going in my favour at all.

I sit down opposite both of them to have a little to eat, for some much needed extra energy for the day and trying my hardest to ignore Corey's gaze on me as he chews his food. I haven't spoken to him since I said I wanted to have a conversation about becoming exclusive but it doesn't matter anymore as I know for a fact my brother opened his big mouth and told Corey about Jasper and I at the funfair.

I'm not mad at Willem for telling him because he has no idea there is even anything going on with Corey and I so he didn't know it would have bad consequences. I can't tell if Corey cares that I did that or not, he just seems distant with me as he looks at me, his eyes look cold instead of full of emotion like they were just a few days ago. I wish I was able to be the one to tell Corey, instead of my brother because maybe the outcome would've been different. Maybe if I had the chance to explain why I did it, Corey wouldn't be so mad at me.