Chapter 28 - Day out

I woke up groggily after the date I had with Ace last night

I woke up groggily after the date I had with Ace last night. I was so fucking tired that I crashed as soon as I was on the bed.

I was still in bed, half-asleep, when I heard the shower running. Ah, okay, I thought to myself, Ace must be taking a shower. I snuggled back under the covers, planning to sleep for few more minutes.

Just as I was about to drift off, my phone buzzed with a message notification. Curiosity got the better of me, and I picked up my phone to read the message.

Unknown: How are you today, Doll?

My breath hitched.

No no no no. This can not be happening

With shaky fingers I typed out a response

Me: What do you want? I killed someone like you asked. Leave me alone

Unknown: Oh, Doll, don't be so cold. You know I can't stay away from you. I love you

My heart raced as I read the reply.

Me: I don't want anything to do with you. I did what you asked now leave me the fuck alone.

Unknown: You can't erase our past, Doll. We had something special.

Me:  Go to hell

Me: Stay away from me, or I'll tell Ace.

I hoped my threat would be enough to make him back off, Ace's mafia was way more powerful than his. If I asked, He would finish them off in 30 fucking minutes. 

Unknown: You think he can protect you? He can't do anything to stop me.

He was afraid of Ace. I know I wouldn't be able to tell Ace what happened to me. Ever, But he doesn't need to know that.

Me: I'll take my chances. Leave me alone.

With that, I blocked the unknown number, hoping that it would be the end of it.

Ace returned from his shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, his abs glistening. Tattoos snaked around his body, and that jawline, by god. His beautiful bluish-green eyes 

which were looking right at me.

I looked away quickly and tried my best to compose myself, but damn, he looked like a living work of art.

"Morning," Ace said, a playful smirk dancing on his lips.

"Morning," I managed to reply, trying to sound nonchalant.

He chuckled, clearly enjoying my flustered state. "Did I interrupt something? You seemed a bit lost there."

"I-uh, no," I stumbled over my words "I was just... thinking about something."

Ace took a step closer "Are you sure about that?" he teased, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

I could feel my cheeks turning even redder. "Yes? It came out as a question

"Well, if you say so," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "But you know, I can always help you with whatever you were thinking about."

His suggestive tone sent a thrilling shiver down my spine. This man knew exactly how to get under my skin.

"Oh, really?" I challenged "And what makes you think you're capable of that?"

He smirked, closing the remaining distance between us. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Because," he whispered, his breath caressing my ear, "I know exactly how to make you forget about everything else."

My heart pounded, and my mind raced with a mixture of excitement and anticipation. Ace had this magnetic effect on me, and I found myself getting lost in his gaze.

"You're quite confident," I remarked, trying to maintain my composure.

"Confident and capable," he replied back smugly.

Before I could respond, his lips met mine in a kiss. Ace's kiss was electrifying, sending a rush of desire through my entire body. 

As we finally pulled away, a grin spread across his face. "See, I told you I could make you forget."

I laughed, my cheeks flushed "Hmm, I guess You're definitely capable."

"You guess?" He asks "Maybe you need another demonstration"

"Oh, do I now?" I replied, trying to contain the blush on my cheeks.

He leaned in, his lips grazing my ear as he whispered, "Absolutely. I'm more than willing to prove just how capable I am."

He leaned in to kiss me and and just as out lips were about to meet, He pulled away. I look up at him with a glare.

He laughed and booped my nose. "You're so fucking adorable"

"What do you want to do today?" He asks, putting on some clothes. I pouted. It was such a nice view.

"You know, for a mafia boss, you sure have a lot of free time," I teased, playfully raising an eyebrow.

"Watch it brat, or I won't hesitate to cancel our plans for today and spank your ass red," He says putting his pants on.

I wouldn't mind that.

As if he could read my thoughts, He turned around and looked at my clenched thighs with a smirk. "Dirty little girl"

"That I am"

You know I think you enjoy testing my patience," He says coming towards me.

I grinned at him "Well, maybe a little."

"Let's go, We have a long and tiring day ahead," He says tugging on my hand.

"Tiring?" I ask, teasing

He sighed, obviously sexually frustrated.

I was such a horny bitch

------------------------------------------------------------

Alessa is such a little slutty hoe.

Till next time bitches 😉

🖤💋