*OLD* Prologue

Hello!

Welcome to my first book. I don't expect much from it, I'm honestly doing it to improve my story writing and to solve my clinical boredom. So lets hope that we can all enjoy this journey we're gonna embark on. 

[February 1st 2045]

Y/N: So you're saying If I eat this fruit, I can get powers, Mr...?

Mike: Oxlong, Mike Oxlong.

Y/N: 0-0, seriously?

Mike What? 

Y/N: Mike Oxlong?

Mike Oxlong: Look! Are you gonna buy it or not, I got a list of buyers waiting 

Y/N: Did your parents think it through when making your name?

Mike: Okay, we're done. 

Mr Oxlong began to leave the hidden alley way. 

Y/N: Wait, you have something on your face?

Mike: Wha...

BAM! 

A small red creature fell from atop the alleyway crashing into Mike's face, knocking him over. As the man was distracted Y/N rran and stolen the man's back, hopping the metal stars and ladders of the alleyway. 

Mike: AHH! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE WITH MY SHIT! AND GET THIS SHIT OF ME!

As he reached the top of the alleyway, he placed his fingers to his mouth and whistled. The red creature had looked up and left Mike's face scratched up before it to jumped across the alleyway towards Y/N. 

Y/N: Sorry Mr Oxlong, heh Oxlong. 

Moments later...

Y/N: He had some cash on him so it looks like I can get some grilled cheeses, we can also get those strawberries you've been craving, aye Rafa

Y/N was a long way away from the alleyway. He was currently within a large forest with his best friend Rafa. 

Yes, his best friend is a Red Panda

Y/N: Well would 'a you look that

Y/N processed to pull out an apple. A Golden Apple. 

Y/N:The all powerful "Devil Fruit" is finally in my hand  *sarcastically*

Y/N proceeded to to wipe the gold paint off the apple and smirk 

Y/N: These guys got nothing on us Rafa, maybe we could pull another stunt today. 

Rafa: *panda noises*

Y/N: Mmh that's true, I guess its fine then. I'll take a lil' nap for the meantime. 

One grilled cheese filled dream later...

Y/N: mmmh cheese~

It's been a while since Y/N was awake and the moon was already on full display. As Y/N was fast asleep Rafa was fully awoken and decided to go exploring.

Rafa: *panda noises*

He's quite the jokester. As he began to run across the tree line, he felt the wind cross he tiny face.He enjoyed the feeling.

??? - *faint speaking* 

Rafa heard something and went to check it out. As he came closer he began to recognise the voices, fear filling his mind. 

Mike: The bastard's around here somewhere. 

Rafa attempted to turn back around but met face to face with a large black vulture who threw him off the tree branch in front of Mike and three other men all of them brandished large machetes. 

Mike: You! Get over here you little fucker!

Mike swung towards Rafa, unsuccessful in his attack. 

Mike: GET IT!

Now the whole group began to chase Rafa through the forest. 

During this time our MC continued to enjoy his dreams. 

Y/N: mmh bread. And now I'm awake. 

Y/N stood up from his tree and stretch his arms 

Y/N: Ah~ that was great, okay Rafa let's head out

Drip. Drip. Drip

Y/N felt multiple drips on his forehead. He touched his head, and looked at his finger. Blood. As he looked up he was horrified. 

Y/N: R-raf-fa 

Rafa was stabbed through his chest by a large machete into the tree. His paws were sliced off and his head bashed into, almost beyond the point of recognition. His limbs were broken and bent incorrectly.

Y/N: No...

He fell to the floor, the tear flowing out of his eyes as his friend laid dead infront of his eyes. Soon those eyes began to glow white. Then...

To be continued

To be continued...

(Criticism is appreciated!)