Season 2: Chapter 6 - Union Royale? Nah...BATTLE ROYALE!

School Stadium - Author POV

After their fun time in the infirmary (and a beating by Recovery Girl), Y/N and Ryuko regrouped with their Class in the centre stage of the Stadium. The First Challenge proved entertaining and engaging for the audience, with many holograms flashing different game highlights. 

"Wonderful game, my Students, just amazing. All your planning and tactical capabilities were just brilliant," Sirzechs bellowed, appearing above the Stadium in his floating stage," It is my pleasure to reveal to you all the MVP of The First Challenge."

"Class A's Conner Kent!"

[Conner 'POV: we have Superman at home' Kent]

The crowd celebrated this reveal as Conner was invited up to the Stadium. The spotlight shifted to Conner Kent, known as Superboy, from Class A. His eyes scanned the crowd, a mix of confidence and humility on his face as he made his way to the centre of the stage.

"Now, my boy, how do you feel so far? It can't have been easy to hold off four people from getting your class flag at once?"

"Ugh, Thanks?" Conner began. "That 'Capture the Flag' challenge was intense. I had to fight off a lot of dudes; they weren't too much of a problem, though.

He scratched the back of his head, a grin forming on his face. "Gotta admit, I kinda forgot the plan; luckily, fighting was all I needed, so I guess that was fine."

Conner looked out at the crowd, his expression getting a little more comfortable. "I ain't gonna lie, and there were moments when I felt the heat, the adrenaline pumpin' through my veins. But at the end of the day, it's all about doin' what's best for the Class and getting the win."

"Amazing, just brilliant, Conner. Now if you'd make your way back, I can display the final points of the First Challenge."

A massive screen appeared above the Stadium. 

Class A: 40

Class B: 0

Class C: -10

Class D: -10

"Unfortunately, Classes C and D have been eliminated from further participation in the Festival. Their performance in 'Capture the Flag' resulted in negative points, indicating a need for further growth and development."

Expressions of disappointment and determination flickered across the faces of the students. Sirzechs understood their emotions, but his tone remained unchanged as he continued, "Remember, this is an opportunity to learn and grow. Take this setback as a motivation to work harder and return stronger next year."

As the students from Classes C and D exchanged determined glances before they were teleported off the stage and back into their seats within the audience.