Season 2: Chapter 5 - FLAG ON THE PLAY!

Nice and early <3...

Y/N POV

I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE! 

I groaned as my alarm clock blared in my ear, signalling the start of the new day. I had been dreading this day for weeks, the day of the Sports Festival.

I began to feel a wet licking on my ear; I turned to see Rafa happily running around on my bed. I hit the snooze button a few times, trying to squeeze in a few extra minutes of sleep, but eventually, I got up. I dragged myself out of bed and stumbled towards the bathroom, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

I took a long, hot shower, hoping the steam and warmth would help wake me up. I shampooed my hair and scrubbed my body with my favourite soap, enjoying how it made me smell.

After my shower, I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked back into my bedroom, humming my tunes. That's when I saw Seraphine playing with Rafa on my bed.  

We stared at each other momentarily, her eyes trailing down towards my towel.

"Hey, Y/N," she said softly

"Sup, Sera," I replied as I entered my closet. "What are you two up to?"

"Just playing around," Seraphine said, gesturing towards the little red panda curled in her lap. "He's so cute."

I leaned over to open my sock draw, "I'm lucky to have him", I said sarcastically, with a hint of jealousy.

Sera looked up at me and blushed, her eyes trailing to my towel-clad body. "You l-look pretty c-cute yourself," she said

I laughed. "A flirt now? Where did this Seraphine come from?"

Seraphine pouted, "H-hey, I can be flirty!"

"Right, my bad", I chuckled while throwing the rest of my clothes onto the bed.

I exited the closet and looked at Sera for a moment. 

Her wavy hair flowed down her back in a river of pink, so long that it almost reached her waist, shimmering like the light of a halo. Her face is heart-shaped, with a small nose and full lips always painted bright, rosy pink. Her eyes are a pale blue that reminds me of a clear winter sky, though they sparkle with a mischievous twinkle that makes me feel like she's always up to something.

Sera looked down at her hands, fidgeting nervously. "Um, Y/N," she said, biting her lip. "I wanted to wish you luck for the sports festival today."

I smiled at her, feeling warmed by the kindness. "Thanks, Sera," I said. "That means a lot to me."

She nodded and stood up, handing Rafa back to me. "I should probably go now," she said, barely above a whisper.

"There's something your not telling me?" I questioned 

"...Yeah..." She said timidly, "It's about K/DA."

"Oh, hold that thought," I said before glowing blue 

Next, I relocated the clothes onto myself; pretty neat, right? I walked over to Sera and held her hand, pulling us back onto the bed.

"Okay, what happened."

"Well..."

...

"Good luck, Y/N!" Sera said as she kissed me and left

I resumed my morning by having a light breakfast, filling Rafas food bowl, and finally leaving my dorm, bag in hand. I walked over towards Ryukos dorm, waiting for her so we could walk together. But she didn't answer the door when I arrived outside her dorm. I knocked again, but still no answer.