Season 2: Chapter 9 - Fuck Feelings!

I promise this is the last time

Before I start, two questions...

What's a story or idea or fanfic that you can't seem to find?

and

What're your views of Ben 10?

Very odd but please answer if you can. 

Also 40K!

(Koko POV)

Have you ever looked in the mirror and just can't recognise yourself? It was ironic that I had this thought, especially while in the body of Shirou Emiya. I can't even remember my old face anymore, probably 6 feet deep at this point. 

After the final round, I, or more correctly 'Shirou' was reprimanded for such a large-scale attack, but the need led to my victory and the need for this stupid festival. After being cleared for injuries. We were all sent home, I'd been given many stares by those I walked passed, such disgusting stares. 

I'd apologise to Emiya, but I doubt he's still in here. 

After about a week, the events of the festival were still around, and I integrated myself into Emiya's life, I was emulating what I'd seen of him but so far his closest friends have become suspicious. 

And of course, there was Y/N. 

I haven't heard much. The school's been quiet on his condition, but with that power he experienced, I doubt he'll live without a scar. 

After the final period, I'd left school, dodging Emiya's friends and returned to his apartment. Luckily most of the security used in this hell is bio-locked, much to my delight. I grasped the door to the dorm, however, the door had already been opened. 

I materialised a pair of blades in my hands as I slowly turned the door open. 

I entered the room, my heart pounding sightly in suspense. 

"You'd be best to make yourself known now, or..." I warned

"Get shot in the back?" a voice I recognised interrupted, "We need to have a long talk, Koko!"

I turned around to be met with a punch to my face as I was launched into a wall with a large crash. My face shifted into one of shock. 

"Y-Y/N you're better!?" I exclaimed, "I wanted to visit but I got so busy w-with-"

I quickly shot up and tried to swipe my blade at him, but he remained unmoved, the fool was no match for me! 

Wait...Why isn't the blade moving any closer!?

The closer I looked, the more I noticed how the blade had seemingly stopped in mid-air.

"I'd been betrayed many times in my life, but NO ONE has pissed me off this much Koko!" He yelled grasping my arm and snapping it with a swift motion