Season 2: Chapter 1 - The American Dream: Love, Democracy, and Yanderes

YEET!

...

Y/N POV 

It had only been a day since Star Labs, and already people were after me. I thought I had been more careful but it didn't matter, all that mattered right now was convincing the Justice League of all people that I didn't do anything. 

Easy right?

As I was led through the corridors of the WatchTower, I couldn't help but feel like I was in a sci-fi movie. The walls were lined with screens displaying various parts of the world, and the floors seemed to be made of some kind of high-tech metal that glinted in the light. The air hummed with electricity, and I could hear the distant sound of machines whirring.

When we reached the interrogation room, I was surprised by how plain it looked compared to the rest of the WatchTower. It was a small, windowless room with a metal table and chairs in the center. The only thing that distinguished it from a regular police interrogation room was the high-tech equipment on the walls.

I was also met by a group of superheroes who were waiting for me. 

"Y/N, we need to know why you were sneaking into Star Laboratory," Batman said, his voice cold and menacing. 

[Batman 'Rich Boy with Mommy Issues']

"Thank you for bringing him Zatana"

She nodded before the leaving the room and I raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, you guys move fast. I didn't even think anyone would notice me." I sighed

Wonder Woman stepped forward, her lasso at the ready. 

[Wonder ' Amazon Prime ' Woman]

"Y/N," Wonder Woman purred, her voice laced with amusement. "You're quite the troublemaker, aren't you?"

I grinned. "Oh, you know me. I like to keep things interesting."

Wonder Woman leaned forward, her chest nearly touching the table. "I like interesting," she said, her voice low and seductive.