Introduction

All is set, cards are distributed, guests are invited, venue is booked.

After more than a decade long courtship Karan and Monami finally are all set to get tied in holy rituals of wedding. But is that all??

Besides wedding Karan and Monami are out on a secret mission- "to sort things between their friends and bring them together."

But question is will they be able to sort things between their friends or end up messing up their own relation?

A group of college time friends. 6 individuals.

A couple who is all set to get married.

An estranged married couple.

An incomplete love story.

This is tale of six individuals sharing very different traits yet tied in thread of friendship. Tale that started in initial years of college and then became reason to survive those college years. 

This is tale of Karan, Monami, Siddharth, Sanjana, Koel and Faizi.  

This is tale of three couples-

-Karan and Monami

-Siddharth and Sanjana 

-Faizi and Koel

What caused once madly in love couples to draft apart? What caused once heads over heel in love with one another couple to today stand on a verge of breaking their marriage? What will happen when after a gap of many years these six come together? Will this get sorted or get more complicated? 

Many questions. Even more possibilities. Only one solution. That is to READ. 

Join in this tale of love, madness, tears and sheer emotions of all kinds.