CHAPTER 14

Siddharth I am not asking you to give me or our relation a chance all I am asking you to forgive me, said Sanjana.

That's the thing na Sanjana you leave when you feel like and you return when you feel like. You never took me seriously. How can you even expect that you will leave without an explanation and one fine day return and expect me to forgive. Don't you think it's way too much to expect, said Siddharth in bursting out tone.

When I needed you, you left and when finally, I am at peace with life you want me to just forget what happened and forgive you. Act like nothing ever happened, said Siddharth before leaving Sanjana all alone by her tears.

Sanjana, came a voice from behind.

Sanjana quickly wiped her tears put up a smile and turn around to find Nikhil and Faizi walking in her direction.

Sanjana kya socha ha, asked Faizi.

Kis baare me, asked Sanjana.

Karan ke juttis churne ke baare me, said Faizi.

Meine Karan ke juttis ko dudhne ki koshish ki par mile nahi, said Sanjana.

Sanju massi stealing jhuttis has become old fashioned. I think we should steal Karan chachu's phone. I bet he will be willingly pay more in return of his phone, said Nikhil.

Faizi and Sanju looked at each other.

Shakal bhale hi Koel se mili ho, dimaag toh bilkul mere pe gaya. Uff kya ideas deta ha, said Faizi giving a peck on Nikhil's cheeks.

Bas fark itna ha Nikhil dimag ko use karta ha unlike you Faizi, said Sanjana.

Ab app dono ka hogaya ho toh phone churane chale. We have less time left, said Nikhil as he left in direction of mandap.

Kya bacha ha ye, said Sanjana to herself and dragged Faizi who was busy eating his 20th ras-malai as they followed Nikhil.

*****

Koel was still looking for Karan's juttis when she saw few of Monami's cousin coming out of store room.

Maybe they have hidden the karan's juttis over here, thought Koel to herself.

Koel went inside and started searching for juttis. Koel was busy examining boxes filled with various items placed there. Koel gave to leaned to the mattresses kept titled to the wall for support as a result they fell on Koel.

Koel screamed for help.

Hearing the scream Faizi who was standing nearby rushed towards her direction.

Both looked at each other but no one dared to say anything.

Faizi started lifting the mattresses but they ended up falling back again.

Kya kar rahe ho, screamed Koel.

Trying to help you, said Faizi even without looking at Koel.

Leave it I will manage, said Koel.

Haan khud sab kuch manage karne ki aadat hogayi hogi tumhe but these won't move until we both lift them, said Faizi.

These are just too heavy to move, said Koel as she tried lifting the mattresses only to give up moments later.

Faizi kept on trying to lift them.

Why are you even trying these are just too heavy, said Koel.

Unlike you I choose to face situations rather just run away, said Faizi.