1

Y/n pov.

Well hello everyone I am lee y/n. I am plucking some beautiful flowers for my grandma. And I come from a poor family. So my mom is doing farming right now. I don't want her to do those but.. We have to eat.

Well I am making a flower crown for my grandma, I love my grandma and my mom so much!

She must be bored, sitting in the place, watching us work, she will be happy if I give her this beautiful flower crown! I ran to our house excited to give this to her.

(Author: I don't know if it is good or not😅😅)

I walked towards her and smiled, placing the flower crown on her head.

"Grandma! See I made a flower crown for u! " I giggled, while she smiles and said.

"Aigoo, my dear thank u! "

"For me? " I heard a voice behind me, turning around only to see my mom standing there all sweaty cause of the hot day.

"Mom first sit here! " I gave her some water and gladly she drank it all, she is so tired and hardworking for us.

Well I miss my father, I wish he was here with us now, but how can when he is in heaven.

My father used to work for the king, but one day he did a mistake and the king didn't think twice and brutally killed my father. I don't like this kingdom cause they killed my father and they're cruel!

"Mom! I'm coming with u! "

"No y/n u stay here! See it's really a hot day today! U will sweat too! " I smiled at her care for me.

"No mom I'm coming and that's final! "

"Grandma I'm going! Ok take rest and we will be back soon? "

"Ok dear, don't work too much! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I took a look at our farm. I signed, we have to do this for our earnings!

It's really difficult to do farming in sunny days, I feel like my body is burning. I sat on the ground and signed tiredly.

"Im gonna take test mom i cant-" I was interrupted by a drum sound. The soldiers continued to drum. A man, sitting on the horse, shouted ashe began to speak.

"Listen everyone, our king died due to some illness , and the news is our king's son will be the new king of daegu! "

"So come to the palace to see the new king and respect him! " The soldiers said ans made their way to the palace. I was literally confused, new king?

"Mom, should we really go there?

" Yes y/n we should go or they will kill us for not coming to see the new king and not respecting him "

I nodded at her, what she said was true though, they don't hesitate to pierce their sharp swords straight to our heart.

I hope the new king is a soft person.

To be continued....