20

Author pov.

Their lips was gonna touch eachother but...

" Brother"

Someone shouted, as they both flinched and look at the direction to see, prince taehyung.

Kim seokjin closed his eyes...as he missed a great opportunity to kiss his love...no...he didn't missed it....his brother ruined it...

"What taehyung"

Kim seokjin asked...as he gazed at his brother kim taehyung with annoyance.

"Brother...you said...you're gonna talk some important thing to me"

Prince taehyung said...with a confused look on his face....still didn't understand the situation...

"Yeah...wait.. I come ok...be in the palace"

"Ok"

With a short reply...prince taehyung Turned his back....but..he saw her...with a annoyed look on her face...which she looks cute for him.

He got mad that she didn't looked at him for once....but the only thought is roaming in his mind is...

"Did his brother tried to kiss y/n!?"

It made him clench his fist...as he glare at y/n.....

"Let's go taehyung"

Kim seokjin said..patting his shoulder.....

"Yeah, let's go"

Prince taehyung...as he gazed at y/n.. before he gone to his palace.

_______________

"Taehyung.....we got a information that other kingdom are gonna destroy our kingdom...so we should make a plan..to stop them...and... destroy them"

Kim seokjin said....as his voice was serious....as he told taehyung about the plan.....

"Ok..brother"....said taehyung...

"Hmm...." Seokjin hummed..

"Hm..brother I wanna ask something?"...said taehyung.

"Yes"

Kim seokjin replied.

"Hmm....what you're doing with that poor gi-"

Prince taehyung..paused..as he saw his brother glaring at him....as he coughed and said...

"I mean...what you're doing with that girl?"

Prince taehyung asked...as he watched his brother...head hung low...which made him raise his eyebrows....

"Something is wrong.."

Prince taehyung thought....

"Actually..."

Kim seokjin said....as he scratched his head...as he looked at his brother....

Prince taehyung widened his eyes...as he saw his brother getting shy.

"Brother...are you getting shy!?"

Prince taehyung asked surprised as he was curious to know..what did made him shy!?

"Actually.....I am gonna marry....lee y/n"

Prince taehyung body got freeze...as he couldn't believe his ears......

"Brother....can you say again"

Prince taehyung asked... completed shocked about the fact....that...his brother gonna snatch his...obsession....