2

Author pov.

Wearing a beautiful dress, she looks down and smiles sadly, seeing the beautiful dress torn a bit, she doesn't knows how many times she wore this same dress for special events.

This dress actually costs 4 coins so she keeps it safe and only wears it for special events.

(Author: as it is past for them 1 coin is costly)

This is the dress she wore.

(Author: I don't know if it suits)

Her mother got ready too, smiling at her daughter who was beautiful in the dress. Even in this simple old dress she is looking elegant.

"Y/n lets go"

"Yes mom" With a short reply, y/n but goodbye to her grandma as they walked out, seeing so many people making their way to the palace.

Some were happy, and giggling and some were praying to God that their new king should be soft person, well y/n also thinks like that. She hopes too.

They all wait outside the palace, too impatient to meet their new king of daegu.

(Author: as it is royal palace they don't allow poor people to enter that's why they are standing outside the palace)

Y/n and her mom waited in the crowd, soon they saw soldiers coming out from the palace, y/n just wishes to go inside and explore the beauty of the palace.

Finally the wait was over, they saw their new king of daegu, coming out of the palace, smiling sweetly at his people while waving his hands while the people were lost in his beauty even y/n and her mom

To be continued...

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter well..

Who might be the new king😏😏

Guess and tell me in the comments...

But still I think you won't find it..😕

So who announced the new king 😕..😏

Surprise berries..😏😏

See you in next chapter 😊😘