6

Author pov.

"Prince Kim taehyung, please.. Leave me" His eyes darkened hearing her words, he tightens his grip on her waist and pulled her more closer to him.

"I asked, what's ur name? " He said, slowly releasing her from his tight grip when he noticed her continuous struggles. How badly he wants to hold her in his arms again.

"It's Lee y/n, prince Kim taehyung" He hums, smiling a little.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He smiles, his fingers caressing her cheeks, while looking down at her. She felt extremely uncomfortable but still, she can't do anything. Cause if she disobey him, he will throw her family out of his kingdom.

He leans down and placed his lips on her soft cheeks and pecked it. She gasps feeling his lips. She felt her eyes teary and she closed her eyes tightly, waiting for him to move away.

"See u tomorrow" He whispers and left her there, getting on his horse and left to his palace while she stands there like a statue.

She placed her hand on her cheek where he kissed and unknowingly she shivered.

" why he did this??"

Next morning.

Y/n woke up as she gone see her mom and grandma to wish them good morning but she saw soldiers there which made her scared and confused at the same time.

Yesterday... Prince Kim taehyung.. Is.. Is... He gonna kill my family?!

Tears started to fall from her eyes, she wiped her tears away, she needs to be strong for her one and only family.

"King is calling for u in our palace, so come with us" One of the soldiers said.

"But why he is calling us? We didn't done anything wrong! " Her mother said, scared.

"Mom what is happening here?! " Y/n asked as she gone close to her mom.

"U have to come with us, don't disobey the king's order"

"Ok we will come with u"

"Mom, can i come with u? " Y/n asked, to which her mother refused.

"No y/n u stay here"

"Come fast and it's ok she can come too" The soldier said with a pissed face and walked out of the house to which they followed them behind to the palace.

To be continued...