8

Author pov.

She gasps when she saw him. She bows down as she said.

"Sorry, prince namjoon"

"Huh, it's ok.. Who r u? "

"I'm Lee y/n prince namjoon, actually king called us here.. " She said being afraid, she bumped into prince namjoon and she is afraid that she has to face the consequences.

"Oh! Brother called u? Then it must be for a good reason! " Prince namjoon replied with his cute dimple smile.

"Yes, he gave us 100 coins, prince namjoon"

"Oh wow! It's really great, he must have done this for ur hardwork? "

"Yes, you're right"

"So, may I know why you're roaming around the palace? "

"Its just, king allowed me to do so.. So i-"

"Nice, another surprise, ok then I get going" He said and walked away. She sighs, as if she held her breath for so long. She really thought she's gonna die today. But at the same time she wonders.

Why the king allowed her to see his palace?

Again she started to walk around the palace. She spotted a chamber, she thought 'should I go inside? '

"Aish i really have a death wish! Its a king palace! I can't be this disrespectful! " She said, hitting herself softly. She flinched when she heard someone's deep voice.

"Hey!! You?! What r u doing here?! "

"I- prince taehyung"

"I asked, what r u doing here? "

"Prince taehyung, king allowed me to see his palace-" She said and looked down, not wanting to see his dark eyes.

"What!! Really did brother said this!? He can't just allow some people to see this beautiful palace!! " He said glaring down at her.

"Prince taehyung, but king only allowed me-"

"Shut up! Can't u say no to him? This is a palace for a king and prince like me not some random people who was on streets" He said in a mocking tone, which hurts her really bad.

"I'm sorry prince taehyung, I will go now" She said, turning her back to him and walking away.

"WAIT!! " He shouts, which she turned to look at him.

"There must be reason for u to come here? "

"King called us to give coins.. " He raised his eyebrow at her words.

"How much he gave? "

"100 coins"

"100 COINS FOR WHAT?! " He shouts, as she flinches and kept her head down. She doesn't even knows the reason for him to get angry this much.

"For o-our hard work" He sighed, but suddenly he smirked and now started to stare at her like his prey.

He looks at her, she was so scared cause of him and her short height made her look so cute and vulnerable.

He can't help but to accept that she is beauty, even though she is just a poor girl from daegu. He admires her.

His eyes looked down at her body, all small and perfect, her body is in a perfect shape for him to hold her.

He wonders, what she hide behind those? Behind her poor clothes. He came closer to her as yesterday event flashed in his mind. How he kissed and felt her soft cheeks on his lips. He badly wanna feel it again.

She moves back from him when she sense him coming closer to her. Suddenly he hates it when she moves away from him. He wanna hold her in his arms again. It is definitely wrong for a prince to do this but for him it felt right.

"Prince taehyung, I will go now" She turned around, only to get her wrist gripped in a tight grip by him.

"Where r u going Lee y/n? I didn't tell u go though" She flinched, now looking at his eyes. He can see that she is afraid of him and his touch.

"B-but i have to go! " She said, with the help of her other hand, she tried to free her wrist. He pulled her body closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She gasped, now looking at him with her pleading eyes.

"Prince taehyung, please leave me"

To be continued...