19

Author pov.

"I want you to marry my brother, kim seokjin"

Y/n smile fade away, as she look at the two men confused.

"What!!"

Y/n stuttered in shock.

Kim namjoon sighed as he repeated the same lines again.

"I want you to marry my brother..kim seokjin"

Y/n stood up, as she said.

"No, why are u suddenly asking me to marry the king, prince namjoon?"

Y/n asked, as she was too shock to just see the prince and the king coming to her house and the prince is asking to give her hand to his brother!! it was so shocking for y/n!

"Y/n...my brother wants to marry you..."

Kim namjoon replied, as he put his hand on his brother's shoulder.

Kim seokjin stepped forward as he hold y/n hands, looking into her eyes.

"Y/n, I want to marry you...I want to be with you..all the time and always....y/n...marry me...I ....I...love you"

Y/n widened her eyes, as she gazed at kim seokjin.

"King....wh-"

"Y/n...please...I can take care of you....if you marry me....you will get all you want...and...my love also"

Y/n kept quiet as she looks into kim seokjin eyes.

"Ok...if you say so..king"

Y/n replied...as she looks down with a small smile on her beautiful face....

She is happy, that he is asking for a marriage with her,she is happy that he wants to live with her...all the time...always....

Y/n had a small love for him, but she wasn't sure,nas she is a poor girl and he is the king of daegu.

Kim seokjin smiled so widely, that his cheeks might hurt...but he couldn't care about that...he was happy that his love..lee y/n is ok with this marriage....

"Let's go...we are gonna marry now itself"

Kim seokjin said, as he pulled her hand.

Kim namjoon laughed, as he said.

"Ooh..brother..so eager to marry her and have a family with her..huh!"

Kim namjoon asked, teasily as he watched how kim seokjin cheeks turned light pink in colour..due to blushing.....y/n also felt shy as she looked down...still holding her king's hand.

"You look so cute together..brother"

Kim namjoon said...as he admired both of you....

"Yes...we are.. namjoon"

Kim seokjin said....as he held y/n hands and embracing her in his warmth....

Y/n hugged him back with a smile on her face....she was feeling lucky to have him..❤️

"Ahem ahem...I am still here brother...if you want..you can go to room and hug her all day"

Kim namjoon again teased....as kim seokjin hit hus shoulder...as y/n giggled....

She was happy...for now.....but for how long..she is gonna be happy?......

When...he is there...for her...to destroy her...to ruin her...to make her feel sad and worthless...he is there...

he is there

Author pov......

Y/n and kim seokjin was at a lake...as they both were looking at the beautiful scenery.....

"Y/n...you're ok with me right...I mean...you're comfortable.."

"Yes...I am king"

Y/n replied..with a smile on her face..making the king to smile too.....

Kim seokjin gazed at her beautiful features....as he cupped her one cheek...leaning closer to her face....y/n looked at him...as she didn't say anything nor did anything.....

Their lips...was gonna touch eachother but.....

To be continued...