14

Author pov.

Her grandma's eyes glistened with tears hearing her grand daughter's words.

"G-grandma, m-mom...she is no m-more"  She couldn't believe it, like suddenly she is no more. Now who is gonna take care of her grand daughter, she doesn't want to disturb y/n for small things.

Her grandma doesn't want y/n to suffer. Now y/n has to do everything for their expenses. Sadly, she can't help her grand daughter and only can watch her suffer.

_________________

She coughs, she feels her throat dried up but still she continued to work in the farm, while wiping the sweat from her forehead with her dirty dress.

A man is seeing her from a little far. He smirked to see her condition.

" poor girl " He chuckles.

He walked near her, hearing his footsteps she was about to turn, when she heard his deep voice which made her heart beat fast

"Hey princess"  Y/n flinched and immediately looked behind her scared, as she said.

"Prince taehyung" She bows down. "What made u come here"

She says scared, as now she is all alone, with no one.

"Just came to see u, my princess"  Leaning near her face, he presses his lips on soft cheeks leaving a peck and making her to gasp in shock. She pushed him away softly, keeping a safe distance between them.

"Prince taehyung, what r u doing! Please let go of me"

"You poor girl!! I'm the prince of daegu!! U can't order a prince around! How dare u! Huh I know what to do"

He spat angrily and grits his teeth, glaring at the poor soul in front of him.

"I'm sorry, prince taehyung"   She bows, showing him respect as she knows, this is what he wants. He chuckles seeing her.

"Hmm, u need coins right? "  He says, caressing her cheeks with the back of his fingers, taking a deep breath feeling her soft cheeks. But to his surprise she shook her head making him confused.

"Prince taehyung, king Kim seokjin already gave us 100 coins for our hard work! So we can manage with that"

"Hmm, but what u do when u dont have coins? "

"I have to work for it, prince taehyung"

"U don't have to work, but u have a very important work and I'll give u so much coins.. But that work is only for me"  He says, with a cunning smirk.

"What work, prince taehyung? " 

Prince taehyung smirked and learned in, whispering in her ear in his deep oceanic voice.

"Sell your body to me"

"Be my s*x slave"

To be continued...