17

Author pov.

"Why r u caring about me so much , king"  She asks, being confused with his behavior towards her.

"Hmm, it's just i-"  He didn't know what to say, and kept scratching the back of the head while looking down.

"I am the king right!! So I should take care of my people"

Like which king just comes and talks...?? suspicious!?

"Ok"  With a simple reply, she continues her work. The king saw her and sighs, biting his lower  lips.

He want to confess his love to her, but he was scared.

Yes, finally he understood his feelings for her...

He loves her.

He wants to marry her, and live a happy life with her, only her.

But he thinks, this is not the right time to confess.

"Ok, y/n, I'm going, take care"

Y/n didn't answer and looked at him like- "are you serious"

And then the king left her alone in her farm.

____________

(Sexual content)

Taehyung pov.

"Ahhh"  I moaned as I pleasured myself while thinking of her. How badly I want her under me.

I breathed heavily, pushing my hairs back with my fingers.

"Ahh shit"  I moaned, while thinking of her body.

"I want her.. So bad"   I thought as I slept.

_________

"Ahhhh taehyung!! "  She moaned my name, as I f*cked her hard.

"Yes, argh! Keep moaning my name y/n, hm! U feel so f*cking good"  I moaned loudly, as I kissed her roughly.

She moaned my name again as she digs her nails in my back but I loved it so much. I kissed her neck, leaving my marks on her.

"Mine"  I growled like a mad man, as I f*cked her more rough.

"Shitt!! "  I cursed loudly, with a moan waking up from the nasty wet dream. I bite my lips, again imagining the wet dream.

What is this??why I am feeling like this??and why wet dream with a poor girl??when a lots of girls under my feet.. they all are ready to be f*cked by me...

I signed, walking towards the bathroom to take a bath and deal with my problem.

Next morning...

Taehyung pov.

Roaming around the palace as I watched the birds chirping. It's a relaxing morning. Suddenly that wet dream flashed in my mind, as I close my eyes and curse silently.

"F*ck"

"Prince taehyung what r u doing here? "

I turned around, looking at my brother, Kim seokjin.

"Nothing brother, why u called me? "

"Let's eat first, we have a important work"

"What work brother? "  Did my brother just rolled his eyes at me?! What the hell!?

"I will tell, now come with me"  He says, turning his back at me, walking away. I wish I be the eldest!!!

"What important work he is talking about"

_________

Author pov.

Finishing their food, the king called his brother taehyung and told him to follow him to the garden to have a private talk.

"What happened brother? Is something wrong? "  He asked, patiently waiting for his answer.

The king looked with a beautiful smile lingering on his lips as he said.

"I am gonna get married"

To be continued...