16

Author pov.

"He is in....
Love with her?! "

"No.... No... That shouldn't happen.. No!!! "

"That girl... She made me obsessed with her... She can't be his! "

"I have to keep an eye on my brother

kim seokjin..."

"

..........

Next day.

Y/n is working in the farm, as she needs more money, she can't depend on the money she have now, she needs to earn more. And she suddenly thought of the yesterday's event.

She gritted her teeth in anger, as she cursed him in her mind.

"Stupid b*tch! "  Sighing, she shook off her thoughts and continued to work in the farm. Suddenly she felt a big hand on her shoulder making her to flinch.

Turning around to see her king, Kim seokjin.

"Oh my! King u scared me"  She immediately bows down for her king.

T

he king gestured the soldiers to go away, as the king looked at her and said.

"I want to talk with u privately, that's why I told the soldiers to go away, hope u wont feel uncomfortable"   King, Kim seokjin said and smiled at her.

"No no! King, I'm fine! "  She says, cause she is feeling comfortable with him, but there was question.

Why he came to see her...and why he is so..careful..and he makes sure that y/n is comfortable with him?

"It's just.... I'm sorry for prince taehyung's behavior" 

Y/n looked at him shock like-

Which king apologize to a poor girl like her!?

"What r u saying king! And why r u asking sorry to me! You're a king u forgot that?"   She says in her soft voice, looking at the king confused.

Prince taehyung should ask sorry to her not his brother.

"It's just"  He sighs. "I should teach him some manners, I don't know why he behaved like that to u"   She thought of the first incident which happened to her, when the king called them to the palace and the prince's wrong doing in his chamber.

"Yes, please tell him to behave, please king.. "  The king, Kim seokjin saw her teary eyes and his heart aches in pain to see her like this.

"I will, don't cry y/n"   She looks at the king and wipes away her tears and she decided to tell him about the incident which happened in his palace.

(Author: if you wanna know..see chapter 9)

The king got more angry hearing her, his ears turned red and he clenched his fists.

"What!! He behaved like that to u?! "

Y/n pov...

I saw how the king, Kim seokjin was angry on his brother. But... Why he is being so angry?

He came closer to me as he said.

"Where he bite u? "  He questions, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Here"  I pointed at my right shoulder, staring at him.

"Hmm, can u show me, which place he bit? " 

I was like- why?

"Why, my king? " 

"Just show me"  Removing my cloth from my right shoulder, I pointed at the faint scar mark on my shoulder.

"King, can i ask u something? "

"What is it? "

"Why are you caring about me so much, why are u behaving weird, when I said, that taehyung did this"

To be continued...