12

Author pov.

Y/n was still working hard for her farm, wiping the sweat from her forehead, she sighs tiredly then she thought of her mother.

"I have to check my mom if she is fine or not"  She said, making her way to her house.

She saw the horrible scene in front of her eyes...

Her mom's head is full of blood, and her head is resting on the small table.

She was so shocked to see her mom like this. She didn't know what to do.
Her thought goes to her grandma.
She immediately ran to her grandma's  room to her sleeping. She sighed but still scared, she can't lose her family.

Walking towards her mom, her steps halted and her eyes were filled with tears to see her mom like this. She bends down on her knees, cupping her cold cheeks, she slaps her cheeks softly to wake her up.

"M-mom? What happened?! Mom? Can u hear me? "  Then her attention goes to her head which was bleeding heavily.

"Oh no!! "  She walked out of the house and immediately shouts, asking for help. Soon few people came and a old lady started to check her mother.

"She must have hit her head somewhere"  She says, examining her bleeding head. Y/n then remembered her mom's head was placed on the table.

"I think, she hit her head on the table grandma"  Y/n cried seeing her mom in this condition, she thinks it's all her fault, if only she could have stayed and took care of her, these things couldn't happen.

"Move away people! Our king and prince are coming! "  The soldier shouts, asking the people to move away so the king and prince can come. Her breath hitched, knowing he is coming too.

All the people made way, as they saw their king and the prince, in their royal horses.

Taehyung saw y/n and smirked, but he got confused when he saw her crying face. But still he is enjoying, seeing her in pain.

The king and the prince got down from their horses as they made their way to y/n and the king, Kim seokjin said.

"What happened here"

"K-king, my mom, please.. Please help her.. Help my mom.. My king"  She said and kneeled down in front of the king. Taehyung was shocked to see her kneeling down infront of his brother. The only thought of his was...

"Why can't she kneel down Infront of him"

But he have to wait for that. He smirked when he saw her begging in front his brother.

"Oh how much he wants her to beg him..when he do sinful things to her"

At the thought of it makes him mind, go insane.

"K-king, please save m-my mom, please! "  She cried badly, while joining her hands, begging him. She doesn't  have that much money to treat her mother, but then she remembered.

"Wait.. "  Y/n immediately ran to her house, as she took a small bag and gone to the old lady.

"P-please save my mom! How much money u want to treat her? "  She said, wiping away her tears, she hopes her mother will be saved.

"15 coins, dear" Y/n took 15 coins from the bag as she handed it over to the old lady.

"S-sorry dear... "

"W-what happened? "

"Ur m-mother is...... Dead"

"N-no!! It can't be..... Please save my mother!! "

"Sorry dear... She lost so much blood.. "  She cried badly, hugging her mother tight.

"No mom... Please dont leave me.. "

To be continued...