The end ✨

Author pov.

"Taehyung....are you ready"

King, kim seokjin asked, as he watched his brother, sitting beside him.

"Yes brother, we can go now"  Prince taehyung said.

"Hmm, ok taehyung"

"Brother! can I come with you?"  Prince namjoon asked.

"No..you stay here namjoon, it will take days I think....so...you stay here and keep an eye on the kingdom"

"Brother, namjoon brother can go with you while I stay here"

Prince taehyung replied, as he gazed at his two brothers, with a blank face.

"Oh! that's good taehyung namjoon, get ready we can go there ok"

"Ok brother seokjin"

______________

"Taehyung...the kingdom is Important ok....and don't you dare to go near her..and harm her ....I am gonna marry her soon and don't ask stupid questions to her."

Kim seokjin warmed as he glared at taehyung...who looked down with a sigh as he said.

"Ok ok..I won't"

And they're gone.

Prince taehyung looked up with a evil smirk on his face.

"Looks like I care brother...she is mine..."

___________________

Taehyung pov.

Going to my girl house with my soldiers.

Standing infront of her house..I looked at my guard as he nodded his head and within a second...the door was laying on the ground cause of my soldier's kick.

I smirked seeing her flinch as she looked at my direction with widened eyes.

Beautiful.

I gone inside her house...as I saw her grandma coming out of the room.

"Prince taehyung..what are you doing here"

That old lady said.. shivering at my dark aura.

I smirked and replied.

"Taking my girl with me"

"What are you saying"

The grandma asked, confused about the tense situation...... Tsk..old lady doesn't understand.....

"I am here to take my y/n with me"

I answered again..as I gazed at her beautiful eyes....

She looks terrified...which I love the most...she looks beautiful which those tears..her tears suits her...made her more Beautiful!

I kept gazing at her but my eyes...

"Prince taehyung...please..I kindly say..go away"

That old lady!..she is provoking me..

"Tsk...like I care what you said...GUARDS"

I shouted..as my guards hold that old lady..

Y/n screamed as he gone to her grandma...but I hold her close to my chest as I snuggled my face in her neck...this is the best feeling ever....

Having her in my arms...her being a crying mess...oh!soon gonna be a beautiful mess under me.