Chapter 7- I didn't see that coming...

Another chapter! Again, sorry for the delay. Please read and vote for “Disguising as Prince Charming.”

<-- VOTE…Comment…Like…Fan…Please and thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

The whole trip was quiet. When we reach the coffee shop, I quickly opened the car doors and run towards the entrance. Nathan must be alone. We are the only one who will be on duty today. I need to hurry.

When I opened the door, I saw him with Alexis. Alexis is here! Why is she here! I saw her and Nathan staring at each other while talking. They didn’t seem to notice that I have arrived. There was no customer yet, that explains why they’re flirting with each other. I can feel the anger move up, but suddenly I felt someone touching both of my shoulders. I knew it is Josh. He whispered something in my ear…

“Game on…A deal is a deal.”

Chapter 7- I didn’t see that coming

After Josh said that, I knew that this is it. I can’t back down. This is the perfect time to make both of them jealous. I just hope that they’re the one getting jealous and not us. I slowly look at Nathan in his fitted, brown shirt. His hair is always as perfect as it can be. His eyes and lips are the things I wanted to see every single day. Why is he with that bitch anyway?  Alexis is not pretty both inside and out.

Josh slowly pushed me inside.

“Hey, what do we have here?” Josh said loudly while holding me hands and dragging me towards both of them.

Nathan and Alexis stopped their conversation and look towards our direction. I saw Nathan looking at our hands which are joined together and then back at me. I can’t look at him straight in the eyes. He might know that we are just pretending. He looked shock when he saw Josh and me together. He knew that I hate him so much, but who cares? He knows I hate Alexis too, and yet he’s dating her.

“Oh…Why are you with Coffee Girl?” Alexis asked Josh rudely.

I hate it when they call me that!

“Alexis!” both Josh and Nathan said unison.

I look at both of them when they tried to defend me. Nathan seemed shock too that Josh defended me. I think both of them are throwing daggers at each other with their gazes.

“Alexis, you have no right to insult my girlfriend.” Josh said calmly while putting his arms around my waist.

“Girlfriend!?” this time both Alexis and Nathan said in unison.

“Yup. She’s my girlfriend.” He said while pulling me closer brushing his face in my hair and he whispered, “Smile, we are gonna get caught. Act natural.”

After he said that, I tried to smile and pretend that I enjoy his company.

“Is that true, Trish?” Nathan asked. There is something in his eyes that I can’t pin point. Is it jealousy? No, that’s impossible.

“Y-yeah. I’m officially his girlfriend since last night.” I said while smiling and looking towards Josh.

It is so hard to pretend that I’m happy with Josh while I’m seeing the man I love with another girl, but I need to try my best. Act natural.

“Last night?! Looks like somebody had fun.” Alexis said playfully. Shoot! She thinks we did that. How am I going to explain this? I saw Nathan’s eyes grew bigger as he realized what Alexis meant. He moves his glare from Josh to me. How am I going to explain this? I was about to say something when Josh interrupted me.