Chapter 30- Preparations

I'm sorry if this chapter was quite short. THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE A GOOD ONE (MORE TRISH AND JOSH MOMENTS, SCREW NATHAN FOR A WHILE).

***PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW THANKS!

<--Vote...Comment...Fan...PLease and Thank You

PLease try pressing the LIKE BUTTON TOO! hehe

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 30- Preparations...

*Nathan's POV*

I still couldn't register the information that I just found out. I couldn't believe that all this time I was stupid not to realize my true feelings for Trisha. She has always been there for me through thick and thin. She never left me. In fact, I was the one who left her behind when I dated Alexis. I felt so miserable thinking what I've done to her.

How could I tell her that I love her? Should I tell her about Josh's message? Should I tell her I know about their deal? I should really sort this as soon as possible; but before I could confront Trisha, I must tell Alexis the truth. She deserves someone who will really love her, and I don't think I could give that love to her.

I tried to glance at Trish once in a while. Having her beside me really made me happy. Before, I thought it was because she is my best friend, but now, I finally realized what this feeling really meant. Having Trisha as a friend was one of the most wonderful things that I could ever imagine; she was always there for me and she never failed to care for me.

It was my entire fault that she had to pretend with Josh. It was my entire fault that she had to act like she likes him but she doesn't. It was my entire fault that Trish and I drift apart from each other and it is my fault Trisha and Josh became close. I kept on blaming myself for everything for the whole ride; so, I came up with the most obvious thing that I should do: I need to fix this. I must.

"Hey, why are you so quiet? It's not like you." Trish asked with a smile on her face.

"Nothing. I was just thinking of something very important and I think I need to fix that thing."

She looked at me curiously like she was trying to figure out what could I possibly thinking about.

"Hmm...Let me guess. Love problems." She asked with a huge smile on her face.

It was really funny that she knows me too well.

"Well, kinda." I replied honestly. What's the point of lying?

"Well, it's okay. I'm sure you and Alexis could sort things out."

At that moment, I had this huge urge to tell her that my problem involves me loving her for a very long time and that I was stupid not to realize that; but I didn't tell her...yet.