Chapter 38- Day 1

Nothing to say but THANKS! Hope you’ll like the chapter. BTW, is there any “A Second Chance to Win Your Heart” fan here? I don’t know if I should still continue the story or if I should enter it under Watty-Short Story. The story isn’t that popular yet but I hope people will support it, because I have a wonderful plot ahead for that story. Anyway, if you think I should continue just let me know.

<-Vote…Comment…Fan…Like…Please and thank you!

PLease read myescapefromreality's "Not Until Then" :)

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 38- Day 1

*Trish’s POV* (Miss her)

Wow, it’s the annual sports fest again. This was one of my favourite events! It was a very nice idea to have this sports fest to promote camaraderie among the students here in Winford. It was really wonderful to see that most of the male students here were very gifted in the field of sports.

Of course, two of them are my best friends. Usually Nathan and Josh are the one bagging the prizes by the end of the four-day event. It was funny to think that I cared for Josh now. Last year, all I could think about is how awful he was. I was really angry because he always got the MVP award. I was pro-Nathan for the past years and I was really angry at Josh for always getting the MVP award.

I always thought that it was because his father almost owns the school but I couldn’t deny the fact that he was really good in any kind of sports. Sometimes I even wonder if he was really human.

I know that I should be going to Nathan’s side since he’s my boyfriend; but this year, I’m Switzerland. They are both important to me now and I don’t want them to fight against each other. Honestly, I don’t know who I really wanted to win.

Well, it was up to them. May the best man wins. Both of them were really good anyway. I bet the judges will have the hard time to choose for the MVP. Base on what I heard, they will only be five games this year, which means, there will be no tie this year. If I’m not mistaken, they removed football and soccer since most of the guys hit each other on purpose. Honestly. I was really glad that they did, because for the past three years, Josh and Nathan were not the best of friends when it comes to those two games.

If I wasn’t friends with Josh, I wouldn’t even care. I mean last year I was actually cheering or Nathan to hit him. Now, everything’s different. It was really amazing how everything could change in just a short period of time.

“This year, we will have a change of rules. As you all know, we will only have five games: Basic Exercises, Basketball, Wall Climbing, Swimming, and the 2km Race. We have removed football and soccer due to some important reasons and replaced Wall climbing instead. Since we only have five games, we have a new award for the winner. This year not only are we awarding the MVP, but also we are awarding the WInford Sport Fest Grand Champion Cup. Exciting right? So Winford students, kindly proceed to the gym and we will be starting shortly.”  I heard Mr. Crippet announced.

Wow, they have a Champion Cup this year. I wonder who will be the winner. I hope it will be…

Josh or Nathan? Wow, that’s tough. Speaking of Josh, where the heck is he? I haven’t seen or talked to him since the night at the beach. His phone is always off and I couldn’t reach him. He was supposed to report yesterday after lunch but I didn’t see him either.

I’m really getting worried. I was all alone in the room last night. I waited for him to come but he never came. Where is he? Doesn’t he know I’m getting worried? How could he not tell me where he was? I already asked plenty of students yesterday if they were able to see him but all of them said no.