Chapter 24- You don't owe me anything...

Please read “A SECOND CHANCE TO WIN YOUR HEART” (IT’S JUST A PROLOGUE) HEHE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT :)

<--VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like…please and thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24- You don’t owe me anything

*Trish’s POV*

I woke up around six in the morning. The thunderstorm was now gone; and you know what’s sad? Today is Monday, that means we have classes once again. Sometimes I don’t like Sunday because the next day would be Monday. I remembered what happened last night and I noticed that Josh was still sleeping beside me. His arms were still wrapped around me like he was protecting me. I really owe him a lot not only for last night but also for the other times that he has helped me.

He has really changed a lot after we’ve been hanging out. Maybe this was the real him. Maybe that jerk that I’ve met before was just an outer mask to maintain his reputation. I don’t know why he has to pretend someone he’s not. I like him better if he’s like this. He’s nicer and kinder. If he’s acting like this, I feel like we have a connection.

I just hope Nathan would be like Josh. I hope Nathan would care me for too. I mean, he does; but Josh was doing it differently, like he was not being forced to do it. I know that it sounds opposite but sometimes I feel like Nathan’s only protecting me because it’s his obligation. I don’t know if that’s how he feels or I was just being paranoid.

Nathan and I have been friends for more than five years and he was really good to me. I think it was just lately when he was trying to court Alexis, but when he found out about Josh and I, he started to be overprotective again. I don’t know if it was really his nature or he was just afraid to lose me like I was afraid to lose him.

I stopped thinking about Nathan because I know that it won’t do me any good; so I just thought about school…

This will be the first time that I’ll be going to school as Trisha Williams. I don’t know what will be the effect of this new me. I wonder if people will still treat me evilly or will they treat me fairly now that I’m also like them. Another new thing that was going to happen is that, people will know about my relationship with Josh. Knowing Alexis, she must have told her demon peers about me.

Why do I have a feeling that this would be a bad day?

“Good Morning.” I heard Josh whispered while rubbing his eyes. He’s awake now.

“Good Morning. Thanks for last night.” I said.

He just smiled at me and slowly removed his arms around me. “I guess I should stop hugging you now. There’s no thunderstorm already and I don’t want you to think that I’m taking advantage of you.”

Wow, he was really turning into a great gentleman. I didn’t know he has this side of him.

“No, it’s okay. I know you’re not taking advantage and I sincerely thank you for what you did last night. It must be hard for you. I must have disturbed you because I cried a lot.” I admitted.

“No, you didn’t. It’s fine. It’s my fault that you’re here so I have to make you feel better too.” He said.

It is not his fault. It’s our parent’s. Well, I know the deal we had was his idea, but I’m not regretting that deal anymore. That deal made me know the real Josh and that deal made me realize that he was not a bad person after all and that we could be friends.

“No, it’s not your fault and I don’t mind staying here. It will be easier for both of us to act like we’re really together. We have school today so we should get up by now.”