1.

New York
Fifth Avenue
16.06.2022

Ring... Ring... Ring

I flailed my hand over the nightstand looking for my cellphone. My head felt heavy from last night's hangover bringing out a groan from my lips. I lifted my head from the pillow and without glimpsing at the caller's name, I accepted the call only to get welcomed by the voice of my manager.

" where are you aliasha you have an interview in an hour."

I sighed and lifted myself to get ready. "yeah I know, I'll be there soon."

"Alright. Be quick," she replied and hang up.

Jenna my manager and also one of my closest friends. I feel lucky to have her because I know how monstrous and controlling some managers can be.

My whole life I've been in the spotlight as, a result of being an only child of two famous superstars. My parents met on the set of the movie and fell in love. They got married after 2 years of dating and are still very much in love.

Though this life is not as pretty as it looks to an outsider, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Living this life now for 25 years I've grown a thick skin towards all the hate. The selfless love of millions of people, admiration in their eyes, power of having a strong voice and doing something for this world just makes it more worth it. I got out of the shower, dried off, wore my outfit for the day and called my driver to take out the car. I reached Rosewood hotel where my makeup artist Bella short for Isabella and my hairstylist Adriano got me dolled up for the interview.

The rush, the flashlights, pretty dresses, cameras, fake smiles, unconditional love this is my life.

"The set is ready." Jenna informed, and Aliasha nodded dissipating her thoughts, sparing a glance at her reflection in the mirror before following Jenna out.