2.

Today's guest needs no introduction. Born to the two Bollywood superstars she has made the name for herself in not only the Bollywood industry but now also in Hollywood. Her last Hollywood film fallen angel was a massive success and today she is here to promote her upcoming movie "lost and damned". Please welcome the ever-so-gorgeous Aliasha Rathore.

Her name was enough to make the audience scream in excitement. The cameras along with the glazes of the hundreds followed the young woman that sauntered confidently, waving at the audience.

" Welcome to the late night show. We are all so glad to have you here with us". He hugged her before pulling away and gesturing towards the couch.
"It's an honour to be here". Alisha replied settling herself on the couch and crossing her legs.

" Now I am very curious to know about your experience during the shooting of the film."

" It was amazing". She replied. " To be honest, initially I was a little nervous as it was such a huge project but the whole cast and production team were so warm and welcoming. They made me feel a part of them in every conversation, function and get together".

"Tell us a little more about your co-stars. Especially how was it working with the legend Robert junior?"

Alaisha smiled " He has a great sense of humour. He is also always filled with energy and he puts so much hard work into every scene which makes you want to put that much effort too. Anna is a beautiful human though a little bossy". Alicia chuckled. " Michael has become a great friend. We both are always pulling each other's legs. It is always fun with him around". She ended.

"That's great, it seems like you guys had a great time shooting. Tell us something about your movie". John shot another question.

" It is an action movie based on the book by Alicia Sparks. The stunts in the movie are gonna leave you guys gobsmacked". She stated confidently.

"Well can't wait to see you on the big screen doing those amazing stunts." John smiled. "Well, now it's time for rapid-fire. Make sure all your answers are rapid and hot".

" I'll try my best". Aliasha chuckled.

"Okay, so we will start with the simpler questions first. If you had to be a Disney character, which would you be?" He questioned.

"Rapunzel. For sure. It is too cool to have long hair which has magic in it and can treat people."

" Tangled is my daughter's favourite Disney movie. Okay, so here we go with the next question. Name a person who inspires you."

"My parents." She instantly answered.

" That's sweet. Now shit is going to get real. Are you ready?" John warned.

"Ready!" Alaisha chuckled, sipping water from a glass kept nearby.

" Have you ever been in love"?

Alicia's smile fell but she regained her composure and muttered a low "Yes".

" Well lucky guy" he laughed "What is the first thing you notice when it comes to the opposite gender?"

An image of certain pair of honey-brown eyes came into her mind, making her heart race. " The eyes" she mumbled.

"It's always the eyes, isn't it." Aliasha laughed painfully.

"It sure is". She whispered.

After a few more firey questions. The game came to an end.

" well, that marks the end of the interview. It was great having you on the show. Thank you so much." He announced and stood up from his seat taking Aliasha in a side hug.

After the interview, John invited her and her crew for the dinner.

Once when aliasha got settled in the backseat of her car. Her phone rang up. She got excited seeing the name of the caller. It was her best friend Shanaya Malik. Aliasha and Shanaya have been best friends since they were 5. Their parents were good friends as they belong to the same industry and have also worked together in a couple of movies.

"Alish, have you checked the social media today." Shanaya inquired nervously.

" No, I haven't got the time today, why? Is everything fine?" She interrogated worriedly.

Shanaya abruptly hang up and instead face timed Aliasha.

"Okay. So listen to me carefully and be strong." She said, sadness visible on her face.

"You are scaring me Naya. Please tell me what happened."

" Heisgettingmarried" Shanaya muttered without taking a pause. But Aliasha heard her causing a sharp pain in her heart.