22.

Aliasha was surprised when she received his wedding invite just a day after she came face to face with his mom and him.

It was unexpected. She didn't know if she was going to attend or not.

She even has her busy schedule as an excuse. The shooting of her next film was going to begin soon and it may clash with his wedding.

No matter how hard Aliasha tries she wasn't able to forget him.

Due to the long distance, she and Chris didn't converse that much.

The reason wasn't only long distance, it was also her avoiding him.

She has read somewhere that no matter how busy a person is, they always takeout some time for the people who they want to talk to.

She knew if it was Kabir instead of Chris, she would have done everything in her power(even cancel meetings as she has done before) to spend time with him.

She felt guilty. Very guilty.

Chris doesn't deserve this.

He is the definition of a perfect guy and any girl will be blessed to have him. But unfortunately, her heart only belongs to a certain honey-eyed man.

She tried. She tried really hard to forget Kabir and give Chris a chance. But she just couldn't and she wasn't this selfish to give him false hope.

She decided, she will terminate her relationship with Chris.

Initially, it will hurt him but it will be good for him in future.

A person like him doesn't deserve a partner, who doesn't love him and may not ever love him.

He deserves love in abundance.
He deserves a person for whom he is her whole world.
He has so much love to give therefore he deserves someone who reciprocates that love.
That someone is not her.

She has already given her heart and all her love to Kabir.

He has her heart and she believes that she is not getting it back anytime soon.

Just a gaze in his eyes and "Lia", a three-letter word from his mouth and she was breathless.
She just wanted to flee toward him and grab him in a hug.

A very tight hug or maybe kiss him. Kiss him as her life depends on him because it does.

When she called him, "Kabir" that day she saw his expression change.

She saw the longing in his eyes and just to see that emotion again she repeated her action.

That longing gave her hope. And once you choose hope, anything's possible.

 And once you choose hope, anything's possible

___________________________________

I was feeling very low on motivation, hence didn't update since Friday. But now I am back so..
Thank you for reading.

Please vote, comment and share.