21.

Kabir reached home and was waiting for Natasha to arrive.

After half an hour, the bell rang, indicating Natasha's arrival.

He greeted her and after she had freshened up, they sat down to converse.

"What do you want to talk about" inquired Kabir.

"I got a role. It is as a supporting actress but it is a huge movie." Cheered Natasha.

"Wow, congratulations babe. I am so proud of you". Kabir said, pecking her lips.

"Thank you. Now, you tell." She implored.

" I met mom today." He halted for a few minutes but when he got no reaction he continued.

" She wants us to shift at the mansion after marriage." He concluded.

"What did you reply?" She interrogated.

"I said, I'll discuss it with you."

Natasha sighed and replied, " I have no problem with your family. I think they are nice people but I don't think I can stay in the same house with so many people. You know Kabir all my life I've been independent and I don't think I could adjust."

"I understand Natasha. I do, but can we Please consider it. I miss my family. It's been years since I haven't had a proper meal with them." Kabir confessed.

"But...." Kabir interrupted her.

"Take a few days and think about it. Please." He said pouting.

"Okay. I'll consider it." Natasha replied giving up.

Kabir listening to her response smiled gleefully and took her in his arms.

"Natasha" he whispered.

"Hmmm.."

"I also ran into Aliasha."

"Were you on a reunion spree that I wasn't aware of?" asked Natasha jokingly.
"No. Mom was talking to her when I  reached to pick her up." He clarified.

"Okay." She murmured.

"I want to invite her to the wedding." He said gathering the guts.

"Kabir.....Why?" She whispered.

"She was my best friend and even if we haven't been in contact for five years she still matters to me." He explained.

"More than me," she inquired, pouting her lips and raising an eyebrow.

" No one matters more than you. No one."
He asserted, cuddling her.

She kept her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

"You can send her the invite," she said after a few minutes, melting in his arms.

"Thank you, babe. I love you." He whispered lovingly.

"I love you too." She answered back.

"Tell me about your movie." He questioned.

"It is directed by Mr Bhansali. You know he is a legend."

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Please vote, comment and share.