16.

She has read once that there's nothing more beautiful than being loved by someone and now she realizes that it is true

When She's with Chris she feels like the most beautiful human.

She feels special. She feels like she has someone who will do anything to make her smile.

Unfortunately, she doesn't love him. But she can try right, Chris is an amazing guy, how can someone not fall for him.

She was sure, she will fall if she give him a chance.

She has never been with a guy except for Kabir. Maybe she isn't over him yet because she hasn't even tried.

Chris clasped her hand which brought her out of her thoughts.

"It's okay Aliasha. You don't have to accept. We can just go on another.."

"Yes," Aliasha cut his rambling.

"What," implored Chris confused.

"I'll be your girlfriend Chris," she mumbled softly squeezing his hands.

Chris stayed speechless for a few moments. He couldn't believe it.

Finally, after 2 years, he has her. She was his and he was hers.

He quickly got up from his seat and took Aliasha in a kiss.

It was slow and soft. His hand entangled in her hair, his heart beating at a fast pace. They parted their lips and move a little back.

Chris whispered, "Hey, girlfriend".

"Hello boyfriend" she winked and then chuckled.

Chris drove her to the apartment. As they reached, Chris came out.

"Goodnight girlfriend " he wished.

"Goodnight" she smiled and entered her apartment.

Chris was feeling like a teenager. He was feeling giddy, there were butterflies in his stomach. He was whipped and he knew it.

The last four days were total bliss. They watched movies, cuddled, went on dates and kissed ( a lot).

Aliasha was happy, after a very long time. After five years she felt alive and it was all because of Chris. She was grateful to him.

She used to be a very chirpy, bubbly girl but it changed when Kabir went away from her.

She was lost but she felt like she was found now. By Chris.

These four days ended very quickly. Both of them didn't want to go away from each other. But work calls.

Aliasha was in her apartment. She has to reach the airport in an hour. She was doing the last-minute packing.

She heard the honk and she knew Chris was here to drop her at the airport.

She will join Shanaya at the airport.

She hastily locked her apartment and went to the car.

"You ready to go." Inquired Chris.

"Yup"

They arrived at the airport. Chris was feeling uncomfortable. He felt like Aliasha was going far from him not just physically but also emotionally, and mentally.

He felt like this was their end. End before it even began.

Aliasha noticing him in deep thinking,  grasp his hand in her, rubbing his knuckles. This brought him out of his thoughts.

He jerked away all the negative feelings and decided to bid her goodbye with a smile on his face.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and share.

Also, comment ship names for Aliasha and Kabir and Aliasha and Chris.

Until next time.