4.

Kabir sighed, squirming slightly when the sun rays fell on his face and his eyes fluttered open

Kabir sighed, squirming slightly when the sun rays fell on his face and his eyes fluttered open. He looked down and saw her sleeping soundly on his chest. He smiled and forwarded his hand to remove the stray lock of hair from her face. leaning in, he then placed a soft kiss on the corner of his lips before getting up and wearing his sweatpants.

He then went into the kitchen to cook some breakfast for them. He thought she would have been hungry after last night's tiresome activities.

For Kabir, there has always been only her. He knew what love was because of her. She was his first love and now the last too. He can never think of falling in love with anyone else.

All the people who know them know, how Kabir is madly and unconditionally in love with her. He would do anything for her, even cutting contact with his family just because they were not much fond of her.

She is Kabir's world his everything. He doesn't want anyone else just her and he will be satisfied.

In his eyes, she is simply magnificent. A beautiful fascination derived from fantasy.

He felt a pair of arms around his waist, breaking his chain of thoughts.

"It smells amazing". She whispered, her voice still sleepy.

" Well good morning to you too love." He turned around and pecked her lips.
After breakfast got ready both sat down at the table.

" We have a meeting with wedding planners today at 11, love." He reminded her.

"About that. I don't think, I can make it." She replied nonchalantly.
"I just got a call from my manager he has arranged a meeting with Shikhar, the producer who I wanted to work with for so long." She continued.

"I understand babe but our wedding is in a month and we still haven't had a single meeting with the planners. It's the second time we are cancelling it." He responded.

"This meeting could be the start of my acting career, Kabir. You know how desperately I want to be one."

"You attend the meeting today, I promise, I will join you in the next one." She pouted making the face that she knows is his weakness.

Just a look at that face and he would do anything and she was very well aware of that fact.

" Okay, but you are accompanying me to the next one without any excuses". He said finally giving in.

"I love you" she shrieked, pecking his lips.

" I love you too, so fucking much." He whispered, watching her figure running up the stairs.

" He whispered, watching her figure running up the stairs