25.

Hey. I know it's been so long that I haven't updated. I am sorry but life has been pretty hectic recently with college and coaching. Also, I wasn't well for a week.

Here's the new chapter and I can't wait for you guys to read it.

Thank you to everyone who took enough time to message me and ask me about my well-being. I will reply to your messages soon.

___________________________________

When Natasha first saw Kabir all these years ago she was mesmerized by his looks.

Even at the age of seventeen, Kabir Singhania looked better than all the models and actors there are.

Time only did him good.

Initially, It was his looks which made Natasha interact with him but later when she get to know him she realised, he was more beautiful from the inside.

His kind heart and caring attitude propelled her to fall for him.

Growing up Natasha never had a stable home. All she witnessed was her parents quarrelling and yelling at each other.

Her parents were childhood sweethearts but as time flew by, their love flew away too.

All that was left now was the remains of that love.

They were so busy fighting that they stopped paying attention to her. She didn't have anyone to care for her.

So when she met Kabir his care and love made her fall too.

As time passes their relationship only got stronger.

A year ago she met Vishal at a mutual friend's party and they hit it off instantly. They stayed in contact for a long time as friends and even met each other a few times here and there.

It was only after five months of friendship, that Natasha started feeling something more for him. It only grew more when he indicated having feelings for her too.

Though that time Natasha dismissed his feelings and they continued being friends.

She loves Kabir. She has loved him for eleven long years and she knew he loves her too. More than anyone in this world ever could.

But she could feel love fading, she still loved him but she wasn't in love with him anymore.

When Kabir proposed, she wanted to decline but losing Kabir scared her so she did what she thought was the best. She accepted.

But now as the wedding was coming closer, her anxiety was increasing.

She was in dilemma and the dinner with his family only added more to it as she saw how happy his family makes him and he was staying away from them because of her.

She has never lived in a big family. Heck, she did not even have her parents around growing up. She doesn't know how to fit into a family.

His family didn't like her because she never even put in any effort. It was all her fault. She kept on postponing or cancelling whenever his siblings or parents asked to meet her.

Kabir didn't know about it.

Her mother suspected that something was bothering her when Natasha was on a call with her today morning.

Natasha decided to open up to her mother and told her about her feelings.

The call did clear a lot of confusion for her. She now knew what she has to do.

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Please vote, comment and share.