.sequal.

-

-

"I could've killed you."

The strong, yet familiar smell hit my senses before he even came into the room. It was still overbearing, but I'd learned to become accustomed to the intensity of the sweet smell. As silence longered between us, even though I had my eyes closed, I could practically hear the frown on his face as barely audible footsteps sounded closer to me.

"What are you doing here?"

He scoffes under his breath, making the bed dip slightly as he sat at the end of it. "You should really lock your window."

I opened my eyes, keeping my back turned to him- rephrasing my question "What do you want?"

"You know why I'm here."

I sat up, finally looking over at him- his eyes nearly glowing in the moonlight that shone down from my window, that now stood opened.

"Jas, it's the middle of the night. Why are you choosing now to do this?"

I wanted to be mad, but physically I was to tired, and every time I looked at him, all I could think about was his unnatural beauty...and how absolutely deadly he was.

"You aren't gonna change my mind." I sighed, pulling the blanket over myself with more difficulty than usual.

We had a staring contest for the next few moments, and I shivered internally. Despite my newfound supernatural abilities, I had to admit, I was still unequivocally scared of what he was capable of- especially in my state of vulnerability right now.

"You know that I won't let you." He broke the eye contact, turning to glance at my door. He put his hands in a clasp behind his back, taking short steps across my room, "By any means necessary."

Before I could speak in rebuttal, he was gone. My window was now closed, and locked- and my curtains were pulled shut.

"I hate when you do that." I mumbled, flopping back down onto my pillow and curling to the side.