Forest

Waking up in a estranged forest, gives you an Ick.

"How stupid" you whispered to yourself, feeling light headed, you stumble to your feet.

You look around trying to find a small path out of there, until a voice called out, you stood still in shock.

"You there, are you lost?"

You turned around slipping on some leaves slipping down a small hillside. Crunching of sticks and splashing of mud echoed as you fell, then a thud as you made impact with a hallowed out three trunk.
You're vision blurred, your feeling as if your going to pass out. This man who called out to you, leans over you worried, he reaches for you.

"His hands are so warm" you thought "speak, I need to speak"

The only words that muttered out your mouth were "home" before passing out.

You awoke in a strangely empty room, only accompanied with a futon and matching pillow, a tray with tea and what looks like medicine.. and the man whom you saw before passing out. You slowly got up, making a creak on the floorboards.

"You're awake, I'm glad" he said turning around

The light from the sun beams through the window and figures him. He looks like he's glowing. Being kissed by gods. You sat there unable to say words but stare at him. He gives you a soft smile. His round glasses figures his face, blonde hair looks more glow like as the sun enhances his hair color.
"You may stay here until your well enough to get back onto your feet" he said "My name is Mikage"

Your eyes widened a little. "I don't know where home is.." you mouthed to him, you tried to speak but thing came out. Stunned you covered your mouth and cleared your throat and tried again "Im Y/N.." you managed to speak, gaining confidence to continue "I don't know how I got into that forest"

Mikage grew confused "well, I can help you bring you home" he said giving you a soft smile
"The thing is.. I don't know where home is"
"Oh is that so.." he replied

A moment of silence was shared..

"I don't mind having you stay here" he said fixing his glasses up his nose bridge

You looked up at him surprised he invited you to stay, but at what cost.. you didn't even know where home was, yet alone your next moves..

"I shall leave you alone, and get my familiar to prepare lunch" Mikage stood up and headed for the door.
"Familiar?" You spoke up stopping him just as he passed you
"Yes, Tomoe is my familiar. Would you like to meet him?"
You stood silent
"It's okay, he's going to bring your lunch soon"
"I would like to bath Mikage" you whispered
"Ah yes, it's right over here" he points down the hall, not giving much of direction.
"Thank you" you said
He chuckled lightly before sliding the door closed.
You stood up shakily, stumbling just a bit onto your feet. Feeling weak, you took a sip of the still warm tea by your bedside.
"Ou, yum" you thought, taking another sip.
You went for the bathroom, sneaking out looking both sides of the hallway. Entering the bathroom, a long mirror catches your attention.
"I don't remember what I even looked like, it doesn't hurt to see" you thought walking towards the mirror
Seeing yourself move and breath, your felt your face leaning towards the mirror almost booping it with your nose.
Your eyes were cat like, yet no tail or ears. Eyebrows arched and thick, figure was very fit and slim. Hair was dark brown with light hues of red, blonde and black and long, with figuring curtain bangs.
"Hm" you huffed
You decided to shower instead.
The room fogged.

KNOCK KNOCK

You were startled, and yelled "WHAT?" covering your mouth immediately after.
A male voice responded, yet it wasn't Mikages voice.
"Lunch is ready"

You stood there, hot water running down your back.
"What a voice" you thought "I need to see whom this voice belonged to"
Quickly getting out of the shower, you waited by the door. Feeling a presence on the other side.
"Thank you, you can leave it in my room, I was just getting out"
"Very well" the voice responded
Hearing footsteps go down the hall, you peeped down where the footsteps went, seeing nothing.
"It's a rather long hallway, he didn't just vanish.." you thought, slipping into the hallway into your room, where a different tray laid with lunch.
You sat with your feet under you, still in your towel, and ate.
Quickly finishing and getting dressed in a Traditional Kimono, and leaving the room to explore. Listening to voices at the end of the hall.

"Why would you bring a total stranger into the shrine, and invite her to stay?!" The male voice said
"Now now Tomoe, I think she'll be Devine new member" Mikage replied
You slide the door open to where this conversation was being held.
"Am I bothering you?" You said softly looking up at the man who complained about you, stunned he was a rather tall man with a Fox tail and Ears, grayish white hair, and slitted eyes like yourself.
His cheeks grew pink, before facing away from you.
"Look at her, she's merely a member barging in on us" he muttered
"I don't think I was rudely interrupting is I was the topic of the conversation" you replied poking at his arm
"Don't touch me girl" he swung himself around and faced you, you looked up at him, surprised yet impressed. You gave him a light smirk.
"This is Tomoe, my familiar, I'm glad you finally get to meet him, he's been through a lot, so give him a break" Mikage smiled patting Tomoes back.
"I see" you replied
"This is Y/N" Mikage continued
Tomoe crossing his arms and looking away
"I hope you enjoyed your lunch" Tomoe said scoffing
"Be kind" Mikage said
"Myself and Tomoe, will be going out to do some errands, the shrine spirits will keep you company"
You nodded and they both left the room, you followed them as they left completely, waving them goodbye. You sat down and viewed the sky.