Worried

You stayed in bed all morning wondering what just happened last night, having flashbacks to what looks like Tomoe landing a huge kiss on you.
You thought "what In the fuck is wrong with him.."
you shook your head at the mere thought he has actually caught feelings for you. "But why?" You mumbled, sitting up from bed. "What does that mean for Mikage?"

Knock knock

The floor vibrated a little startling you, you turned to the door seeing Tomoes silhouette.
"Y/N are you awake? You're going to miss breakfast.." he said placing his hand on the door
You stood silent in hopes he would leave.
He does after a few moments.
You signed In relief. 

"Finally" you thought "I need some air" you climbed out the window and walked barefoot into the forest. You wondered for what felt like hours but in reality it was minutes. You rushed through thoughts, and pieces together memories from last night. Coming to, you found yourself on a tree, sitting. So high up, you had the view of the city, and Mikages Shrine in one. The view calmed you enough to come into your senses.
"But what does this mean?!" You shouted
Your voice echoed. Worried that it made it to the shrine, you climbed back down and went in deeper into the forest. Feet covered In mud and leaves, the bottom of your kimono covered as well. You felt weird so you decided to lean on a tree and relax and catch a breath. 
Feeling a sensation, you thought "maybe I'm dying.."
You embraced the feeling, closing your eyes and taking one last deep breath of the crystal clear air.
Hearing a crack and rip and puf of air, the sensation went away. You opened your eyes and felt your body, nothing felt off. You looked around, nothing happened.
"The fuck was that?" You whispered
You turned around to go back to the shrine, as you turned you say something in the corner of your eye then disappeared. You looked back again, and it disappeared again. You ran in circles getting dizzy and falling to your hands and knees.
"Ugh" you huffed "I'm going back"
You got onto your feet, and walked with a sway still dizzy.
You felt something grab what felt like your hair, but your head didn't snap back the way it should. You turned angrily seeing Tomoe, looking worried.

"Where have you been?!" He shouted
You pulled back, feeling pain, you looked down to see he had what looked like a Cats tail in his hand gripping it. You traced the tail back to you, realizing your now tail is part of you and Tomoe is gripping it.
"Let go of me Tomoe" you ordered, he does and your tail snaps back behind you and sways lowly.
"But what's going on? Are you okay?" He added
"I'm fine, I just came here to think" you replied, turning around and walking back to the shrine. Tomoe Followed.
"You're a mess, you must clean up" Tomoe placed his hand onto your shoulder
"I do as a please" you said
"Fine.. you aren't going to stay like that all day!" Tomoe rushed beside you "what's up with the tail?"
"Oh, it just came out of no where"
Tomoes tail bumped into yours. You let it slide. But it happened again.
"Can I help you with anything?" You questioned
"I-.. i just wanted to hold it" he stuttered
"Hold it?"
"Yes." Tomoe blushed and swayed his tail back to yours and tangled his with yours. You hesitated looking away from tomoe as he did this. Still walking, you tangled yours with his as well.
"Asshole" you mumbled
He chuckled. You only had a few steps to go before making it back to the shrine. Tomoe untangled his tail from yours and pulled away. You looked up, seeing Mikage in the garden waiting.

"You pulled away?" You questioned
"You didn't want to?" He replied
"No. I'm fine. Just a questioned" you said, you sped up rushing to Mikage.

"We must get you cleaned" Mikage said
"No I'm fine.." you replied
"No, clean. Now" he gestures you to a huge barrel with water in it.
"I'm not getting into that! This is a joke right?" You grabbed your hair and smelt it, giving an off face "um its not bad.. I'm fine!"
"No, go" Mikage grabbed your shoulders and led you to the barrel. You reached a finger into the water, thinking that the water was cold. But it wasn't.
"Oh.." you mumbled, your tenses shoulders relaxed.
"Don't look atleast!" You shouted
"Fine fine!" Tomoe and Mikage turned around
"Okay" you huffed, crossing your arms in the water, sliding down to where the water stopped right under your nose.
"It'll be okay" Tomoe said patting your head.
Mikage grabbed some soap and slushed it in the water creating bubbles. Tomoe started to wash your hair. You sat there annoyed this is even happening. You were worried they would see you naked. You couldn't care less of it. What more of bothered you was having Mikage and Tomoe see you vulnerable. Weak minded. Confused. Being naked was the least of your worries.