Home ?

After running for what felt like hours, you reached to an end of the forest, still dark, sun beams passing through the trees as the sun came up. Deeper and deeper you went, closing your eyes in hopes you either passed out, fell asleep.. and dreamt again.

"Looky here, fresh meat!" A creepy, eerie voice said

You shot your eyes open, seeing a hideous creature standing tall almost hovering over you.

"Youre ugly" you said
"What? Take that back!" He replied angrily
You continued to walk passed him, looking around at the kiosks and shops around.
"And what if I dont?" You giggled looking back at him
"Ill eat you!" He growled
"HA!, you sound really stupid if you want you want to eat- ME!" Your instincts kicked in, whipping out you double bladed katanas from your back. Stunned but keeping composure infront of this creature.
"Double blades ??... you must be?-" the creature stepped back
"Who?" You replied
"The banished. Fox." The creature stuttered looked around and ran away.

Turning back around looking at your katanas, you thought "Fox, you say? Hm. Funny, I have a fox of my own at home" you smiled, quickly dropping it remembering your purposing. Putting your katanas back, you kept walking down an eerie grey and black smoke filled village. Overhearing chatter from the people who are around.

"Fox came back for revenge.." one said
"No one is going to like this.." another said
"Go, go" a woman patted a child's back infront of her

You wondered if you were a horrible villain. A monster. Spotting an older woman struggle on her feet, you walk calmly to her, kneeled and raised your hand to her. "Please" you say softly. 

The woman hesitated. She must've been alone. After a moment of looking at you kneeling, you heard her sigh and she placed your cold yet somehow warm hand into yours. Trusting you, you raised her onto her feet, and helped her into the next corner. With no words exchanged. Bystanders looked in awe.

"Shes back! Mother, the folks tails are wrong! She was never a bad person!" A child shouted

"Look look!" A man said

Feeling eyes looking at your from every corner. Showing you mean no harm. You stood there soaking.
"Show me where im from." You shouted calmly

"Mommy please, I want to show her!" A child said

You looked over to a mother holding back her son, whom barley looked 7. He broke free from her grasps, and ram towards you, grappling onto your leg. You bend over, cradling how face.
"Please show me home." You softly said
"Yes Ms"
He pulled away with a great ol smile, grabbing your hand and pulling you deeper into the Neather.

He stomps infront of a Black and red, smoke circled around a black and grey marble glass mirror. So it was thought.

"Here" he said, pulling away and stepping back
"Thank you" you said "on thing before you go.."
"Yes?" He replied
"What was the last thing you heard from this place?"

There was a moment before he replied.. the child.
"You fell In love with the villages enemy.. the banished you and said you were dead." He replied calmly and confidently
"I see" you added and sighed.
"Thank you again." Turning around and touching the mirror. The glass rippled, pressing your hand into it. Passing through and walked in.

From there the ahold world changed. You weren't in the neather world anymore.

Chatter from the villagers immediately happened, you assumed rumors are already being spread. Passing through the village into the big shrine across. A man stood infront.

"STOP! YOU TRAITOR!" He shouted firmly
"I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" You yelled
"YOU! You dare come around here again?!" He screamed stepping down some steps.
You thought.. "again?"