Youre so..

After lunch, something felt off.. something you didn't recognize until Tomoe made it clear at the table..

✨Flash back ✨

Mikage went to clean up his plate and area, leaving you and Tomoe behind. Tomoes plate, clean as always. You tried to finish. You felt his eyes roam your body was what he could see that is. The air became thick.

"You know the kids.. don't seem to bother THAT much.." he said lowly
"Oh yeah?" You mumbled back
"Yes.. you know what does bother?.." he said almost growling
The smell of Soju on his breath as he leaned forward.
You hesitate to even look up at him. You swallow.
Looking up slowly almost siren like. Tomoe almost softened at the look of your eyes.
"What could that be?" You said teasing, leaning forward nearly touching noses
"You.. not in my bed" he said raising an eyebrow "Hm what's the hold up?"
"I'm not a toy. I can kill you where you least expect it" you winked at him and grabbing your finished plate into the kitchen.

✨flashback over ✨

Being in your room, looking over tomoes hairpin he gifted you.
"Funny" you whispered to yourself

"What is?" Tomoe said pressing against your back
You shocked at his presence, you quickly turned grabbing the back of his neck and the sharp end of the hairpin and teased his neck into the hairpin and moving him closer to you.
"I-" tomoe stuttered
"Where you least expect it.. I said" you moved the hair pin away from him and let him go.
Tomoe straighten his posture and clenched his jaw.
"Never answered me" he said "what's funny"
You hesitated to answer, quickly throwing out "close the door"
Shocked at what you said.. not surprised that tomoe did what you said for him to do without a thought.
"So?" He replied
You moved closer to him.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Licking the side of his face.
Seeing his eyes widen.
"That's funny" you whispered almost giggling
He looks over to you, correcting his face. He grabbed you by your waist firmly forcing you to walk backwards, he stared into your eyes deeply. Too shocked to react yet. You let him move you.
"You started it" he whispered
He moved closer
"I-" you shuttered
Tomoes lips were on yours. Moving aggressively yet soft.
You quickly melted into him. He softly leaned you back into your futon. Licking and kissing you deeply.
He was strong to continue acting on you and still maintain his strength.
After laying you down, your legs went limp. Your arms wrapped around his neck. His lips moved from your lips and down your neck, uncovering your shoulder and going down further to your breasts.
You moan lightly. His hand quickly covered your mouth. He pulled away
"Shhhh"
He licked your now hard nipple. Playing with it with the tip of his tongue. Chuckling under his breath seeing you twitch and squirm under his hand.
"Oh yeah? Like that?" He whispered
He did the same with the other breast.
Switching hands as he did so. Seeing your hand flex and move up, he flinched as he thought you were going to hit him. But your arm has its mind of its own. It quickly grabbed the back of his head and pushed him further into your breast.
He sucked and nibbled, you moan lightly into his hand. Your legs grabbed strength and moved up bending and widening for him to move closer. He did so. Feeling something hard touch your inner thigh, and down up caressing and pressing on your womanhood.
You gasp. Thinking "this is it... the moment.."
"Can I?" He asked softly
"Can I what?" You question
"Where do you think this is going to go?" He smirked
You rolled your eyes, boldly enough and removed your panties and flicking them to the side.
"I see" he said licking his lips "be quiet"
He widened your legs seeing your womanhood already wet and glistening
He leaned down feeling his breath tickle your skin.
Flicking your clit with his tongue, your legs involuntarily twitched. He licked again, gripped firmly into your legs and keeping them open. After a while, you're legs become tense and you felt yourself squirt onto his face. You gasped for air, looking down at him, you seen him whipping his face with the sleeve of his kimono, smirking at you. You leaned back and relaxed . Still in between your legs, almost no feeling in your hips down to your knees.

He moved closer, kissing your belly and licking.
Not realizing him untying his kimono and opening it revealing his manhood. He climbed onto you kissing your neck, to your lips. Feeling his manhood poke around your sensitive parts. Pushing his legs up, pushing your legs out. And made his entrance and paused.
"Yes?" He whispered into your ear.
You simply nodded.
"This is needed" and covered your mouth again.
And pushed into you.
You gasped, and whimpered as he pushed further.
"Fuck your tight." He growled
He used his free hand gripping your leg further out and up. Further grabbing up and wrapping his arm around pinning it, raising his leg allowing him to
Go deeper.
Your moaning gets louder, tomoes hand presses down.
Thrusting In and out, faster and deeper. His light moans vibrate your neck as he burrows his face.
His thrust become inconsistent, and deeper.
He bites softly on your shoulder. He let's go of your leg, you wrap them around him rather quickly.
He lets out deep moans, his hands weakens and slowly rubs off your mouth. Your bite your lips, keeping quiet.
"Fuck.." he groans "where?" He asks
"Anywhere." You reply.
In seconds he came.
Inside of you.
Still thrusting slowly.
Feeling some drip down.

Tomoe becomes limp and rolls over.
"Wow" he says sleepy
You giggle. Covering him in your blankets.
Weak legs you still got up and covered yourself. Leaving to the bathroom to clean up. Passing Mikage.
You smiled at him, and he winked at you.
Your eyes widen.

You thought
"There's no way he knows.. does he?"