The hairpin

You awoke to Mikage fussing at Tomoe in the hall.
"Hurry, before Y/N wakes up Tomoe" Mikage rushed
"I'm doing the best that I can, with all that yelling she might as well already risen" Tomoe seemly annoyed
You shook your head giving an downward smile "and I am" you shouted
There was silence in the hall, you got up from bed and started to get dressed, spotting a box on the mantle.
"Oh what might this be?" You thought, quickly going towards it and opening it. A White Kimono with spot of Cherry Blossoms. The flowers reminded you of the hair pin, and you decide to wear it. Picking it up from its box, a note fell. It read.

"From Mikage
    I personally think you'll look Devine in this. Welcome to Mikage Shrine. Although I can't say the same for Tomoe, but I'm sure eventually he'll think the same."

You softly grinned at the note, setting it down beside the box. Trying on the Kimono, and putting your long hair half up and pinning the hairpin. You slip out your room to the bathroom and freshened up.
Upon finishing, You looked up and down the hallway, so see no sign of Tomoe or Mikage, yet alone the shrine spirits.
You brushed it off and continued down the hall into the common area. Nothing.
Kitchen? Nope.
You gave up, as there aren't many rooms to be in anyways, you went for some air in the garden. Looking up at the sky as you enter the backyard. The fresh warm yet cool breeze hit you, instantly brushing your hair back. Your kimono flowed with the breeze and you sit on the ledge of the shrine, dangling your feet. Seeing someone in your the corner of your eye staring at you, you decided to look away. You thought "oh no, who could this be.." soon enough this persons presence was next to you. You slowly looked it's way. Your nervousness quickly melted away to see Tomoe, not in his regular clothes he always wears but in a looser more comfortable set.
"Hello" you said shyly "good morning"
Tomoe didn't respond but just looked into the sky with his hands on his lap.
"Not a good day for you I assume? that's okay." You continued "I can stay silent too"
Tomoe hummed In response and you nodded your head and looked into the sky with him.
"It's nice to take a break" he said breaking the silence
"A break From?" You questioned
"I've been cleaning all morning" he added
"I see" you patted his leg looking up at him "take this well deserved break"
His eyes shot open and his cheeks blushed a light pink. "Yes" he looked away from you back into the garden
"Where is Mikage anyways?" you asked
"He went out" tomoe replied

There was a moment of stillness

"You look beautiful" Tomoe said softly

Stunned you looked at him "I do?"
"Yes" he spotted the hairpin he gifted you, giving you a soft smirk "indeed" he added, thickly changing the topic "I must get back" quickly getting up and went back mending the garden.
"Right" you whispered to yourself

Hearing faint calls for you in the shrine, you went to whom was calling you.

"Mikage, you're back! Tomoe is in the garden" you stated
"Ah yes, I actually called you over here to ask you something I've been thinking about.. for one, I merely whispered your name, and you came. That's very impressive."
Stunned you could even do that.. "yes?"
"I've been thinking in making you my familiar.. would you?" He asked
"Me? Um.. how? Why?" You stuttered
"It's very simple, I kiss you. Why, because I find pleasure of you staying here at the shrine. Keeping Tomoe company as I'm gone. Helping him anyway you can" he added
"K-kk-kiss?" You started to look nervous
"No, it's just a one time thing, very much nothing attached just you becoming my familiar.." Mikage stepping back as you process.
"Um.. yes" you answered
Im a matter of seconds, he was already kissing you. From there, he pulled away and softly smiled at you.
"It's done"
"Wait what? That's it?" He were stunned
"Yes, that's all" he chuckled "quick and easy"
"Oh my.. I guess so" you giggled "now what?"
"Well  i suppose you continue on each day like nothing, until I call for you and Tomoe to assist me, whatever that might be"
"Oh I see" You smiled at him and left the common area leaving him behind. He followed you to the garden again, sitting next to you viewing Tomoe as he worked.
"Did you find out?" He asked lowly
"About?" You questioned
"About Tomoe?" He added
"That he has a crush on me?" You bumped him in the shoulder
"Yes" he chuckled "though I have no say in the matter, do you wish on pursuing him?"
You went serious and silent.
"I think you're actually considering it.. aren't you?" Mikage then looked at you softly "Tomoe has been through a lot, and I don't dare pair him with anyone that isn't well above my standards for him"
You thought, did he bring you here and make you his familiar, his plan all along..
"I don't know Mikage" you shyly said "he is a nice and kind person, I will need to get to know him more before I make such a decision.. time can only tell" you said
"I see.." he nodded and looked into the sky.
Tomoe then spotting us. He looked at you almost smiling, then Mikage going serious and continuing his work.
"You look stunning by the way" Mikage spoke up
"Thank you" you replied "it's lovely"
He smiled at your responce "when Tomoe is done, help him with Lunch, will you?" He asked getting up
"Yes" you replied "I will"

Mikage left inside, leaving you behind, accompanying Tomoe as he finished the garden.
You thought "I might as well, follow him around for the day.." you smirked to yourself, sliding over to a pillar and leaning against it. Viewing Tomoe gave you a sense of peace. He seemed to be finally having alone time. Yet annoyed as he's still doing something. Leaning back into the pillar gave you permission to take a quick nap.