He calls for the last time

Tomoe calls you from the kitchen window
"My love!"
You quickly rush inside from the garden.
"Yes?" You asked concerned
"Can you set up for lunch?" He asked
"That's what you called me for?" You said sarcastically
Tomoe scoffs "hurry now"
"Fine" you said defeated, and you scurry off to set up the table.
"Ah yes, thank you Y/N" Tomoe says as he sets down the first dish. You blush and playfully bow to him.
"I'm sure Mikage will want to speak with us; both about future investments." Tomoe says setting down another dish
"Investments?" You sat down ready to gather what he would say next
"Yes. Our life together. If we would like to move from here into our own shrine...Stay here perhaps" tomoe shrugs "children? Or even continue our life's just how it is right now." Tomoe sits down next to you
"Wouldn't that be a conversation between us two.." you look away from him, upset.. almost as if Mikage was third party in this "relationship".
"I know you're upset, I've seen this look before.. I only ask Mikage because he is OUR master. We serve him. This is HIS shrine, we're merely Yokai."

Your muffled thoughts went silent, as you heard this from Tomoe. He was right after all. You just wanted privacy. But then, what IS privacy when you're relationship established under the roof of your masters shrine. It'll only make sense if he could put in his two sense.. right? Help guide us. Yes?

"Okay.." you said lowering your head
Tomoe you Pulls you in for a warm hug.
"I'll call for Mikage for lunch"
"Mh" you mumbled crawling to your seat

"What a wonderful view !" Mikage says joyfully
You just smile at him
Tomoe fills his cup, as Mikage sits.
"Gloomy.. I already, no need for the vast vibes" Mikage uses his handheld butterfly fan and sweeps the air.
"I don't think it's the air" Tomoe says as he takes the first bite
Mikage slowly looks at you. You can feel eyes on the top of your head. You slowly look up to see him looking. Tomoe eating not interfering.

"Eh... yes?" You say nervously
"Eat, eat" Mikage moves his hand and gestures you to your food that sits infront of you.
You start to eat. The silence fills up the room.

"No one has to say anything. Nor make a decision right now and here.. but I just would like to say one thing... you both are very dear to me, so whatever decision you do make, I will stand by and support that said decision. Take your time, don't lose your head, and most importantly.. have FUN with the process. This is suppose to be fulfilling, time consuming, everlasting bittersweet moment for you."

Neither did tomoe or I spoke. Mikage kept going.

"You can stay here forever. I'll still be here. You can move away. I'll support. Have 10 or more kids.. you'll be building more rooms.-" tomoe chocked on his food after hearing 10+ kids, you giggled at his reaction

"By that alone, I think we'll be just fine" Mikage sips his drink.

The remaining of lunch was held in silence. You exchange glances with tomoe. He winks at you and smirks. You can't do much but blush and look away.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind that nearly took you completely to the floor. Tomoe reached for you as you nearly tumbled over.
"I think we have visitors.." Mikage puts down his now empty cup.
"Now?" Tomoe "why on gods green earth-" tomoe was cut off by familiar footsteps
You turn around to see your father. Covered in blood.
"Daughter of mine. We need your help."

You stood up, gray smoke covered you and disappeared rather quickly. Dressed for what you think is war against your people.

"I'm coming to" Tomoe says getting up and transforming as well

You didn't say anything, just looked at Mikage for approval.

Mikage just waved his hand.