Are you trying to make cry?

You found yourself in your home. Where Mikage told you've been banished. You looked around what seemed to be your room. It wasn't a regular room. It's a battle room. You slept there like there wasn't a katana by your bed covered in old blood. "Am I am assassin?" You thought.. "was I banished for this?" You skimmed over your weapons that happen to lay on a coffee table, a night stand and even on the floor. Stuck in time, scattered everywhere. You glanced your self in the full bodied mirror across th room. You're dressed very hidden. Wrapped cloth draped around you figuring your body. And barefoot. You wiggled your toes, to see them painted black as night. Looking at your hands, stunned that they were covered in blood. "Have I just gotten back from slaughtering?" You whispered to yourself, seeing your nails matched your toes. You went to grab your hair, went you felt a tug from the other side. Your hair was tied up, weighted down w a small bell. Your lifted it up, and jingled it. Small, tiny and sweet sounding. You grinned as the sound tickling your ears. Dropping your smile, remembering this tickle was maybe shivers for others. Quickly whipping your hair back behind you, hearing the bell again. Seeing your reflection one more time before leaving. You were angered. "Who am I?"

Leaving your room, you found yourself in another shrine. Older version. This one has been through a lot more. Your footsteps managed to keep the floors from creaking. Shifting through the halls like your floating, nothing but a bell indicated your movements. Hearing screaming from outside the shrine. Quickly escaping through a window, towards the voice. Your instincts kicked in, flipping and sliding through trees and bushes, and before you knew what you were doing, you were in midair attacking what looked and sounded like Tomoe.

Your body went from tensed to relaxed and your angered face dropped to blankness. Your eyes became diluted.
"Tomoe?" You whispered
This Tomoe smacked you from the air to the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

You shot up from bed screaming.

"WHAT WHAT?" Tomoe followed quickly behind you shooting up from bed

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU FUCKIN MONSTER!" You yelled slapping his hands away from you
"What? Me? I did nothing" tomoe said softly trying harder to grab you
"NO STOP GET AWAY!" You shouted scooting back from him

Mikage rushed in "Y/N!" He shouted
You looked over to him, ready to cry. Looking back at Tomoe. His face soft, worried. A tear streamed down your face, looking make at Mikage.

"I can't.." you whimpered "I need to finish this."
"What?" Tomoe said sternly
Looking back at Tomoe, you gave a frown and caressed his face. "I know what l saw wasn't you."
"Y/N no." Mikage added

You rushed up and quickly went to your open window. Pausing before leaving, you saw Tomoes hairpin he gifted you. You smiled tearfully, putting it on and tying your hair up.
"Stop!" Mikage yelled
You climbed through the window looking back
Once more. Seeing Tomoe tear up, and Mikage upset.
"I.. must" you stuttered, turning around and leaping into the early morning. Just as the sun started to come up.
Hearing Tomoe yell for you. You started to cry more. You yelled back for him.

"ILL BE BACK.