CHAPTER 15

"Who?" Xu Zhao asked.

"I, Cui Qingfeng." Cui Qingfeng's voice sounded outside the door.

"Ah, Qingfeng, what's the matter?"

"Your father is in the hospital!"

Your dad is in the hospital?

your dad?

dad?

Is it Father Xu?

Xu Zhao reacted slowly, jumped off the bed, opened the wooden door of the hut, saw Cui Qingfeng standing at the door, hurriedly confirmed it, and asked, "My dad is hospitalized?"

"Yeah." Cui Qingfeng nodded slightly panting.

Xu Zhao asked again, "How did you know that?"

Cui Qingfeng replied: "I met your mother at the intersection, she told me."

"When did it happen?"

"Fifteen minutes ago, I met your two brothers on the road and told them about it. They are going to the hospital now."

"Which hospital?" Xu Zhao asked anxiously.

"County Central Hospital."

"Okay, I'll go take a look now."

Walking into the hut again, Xu Zhao put on his clothes three times, washed his face and brushed his teeth quickly, pulled Xu Fan out of the bed, put on new clothes, put on small shoes, took out the hut, locked the wooden door, and put him on the bicycle. On the front bumper, he and Cui Qingfeng rode a bicycle to the county seat and then split lanes.

Cui Qingfeng went home to make popsicles.

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan to the county central hospital, and only when he got to the hospital entrance, he saw Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng who came out in a hurry. He discussed loudly about Xu's father's condition, which was a stroke.

Stroke?

Xu Zhao was taken aback. Stroke is a disease that mostly occurs in the elderly. The worst is fatal, the second is paralysis, and the least is stiff limbs and language barriers. But no matter what, Father Xu will never live without him. Medicine, this is a lot of income for any ordinary family, but the Xu family has a lot of labor and can actually afford it, but Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng don't seem to think so.

"I don't support him!" Xu Zuocheng said.

"Who is raising it?" Xu Youcheng asked.

"Whoever you love, it doesn't matter anyway."

"I don't care either."

Xu Zuocheng paused for a moment and said, "Youcheng, our father had a stroke because he was harvesting wheat for Uncle Xu Zhao. Is it reasonable to ask Uncle Xu Zhao to be responsible? But Xu Zhao's mother was unwilling, and mentioned that he saved us in the 1960s. If she is dead, she just doesn't want Uncle Xu Zhao to pay for food, so why let us both support it, our two families can't eat anymore, and now your sister-in-law is pregnant again, I won't support it anyway."

Xu Youcheng then said, "I don't raise it either. That woman is Xu Zhao's mother, not the mother of the two of us. Our mother died long ago!"

Our mother died long ago—

Xu Zhao sucked in a breath of cold air, so it was!

It turns out that Xu Zhao, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng are half-brothers. No wonder, no wonder the two brothers dislike Xu Zhao together. Poor Yuan Xu Zhao didn't know that. It is estimated that Xu's father and mother wanted Yuan Xu Zhao to be treated as a compatriot. Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng, but Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng didn't think so. They always treated Xu Zhao as an outsider and treated Xu Zhao harshly, even turning a blind eye to Xu's mother's goodness to them.