CHAPTER 60

It was indeed a bit icy. When Xu Zhao was riding the bike just now, he felt that his fingers were a little stiff. After Cui Dingchen reminded him, he quickly put his hands into his pockets to cover them, and said with a warm smile, "The wind is blowing."

Cui Dingchen looked him up and down and asked, "Why don't you wear more?"

"A lot of clothes."

"What are you wearing?"

"The shirts and sweaters are all worn."

Xu Zhao tugged at his collar.

Cui Dingchen saw the shirts and thread clothes inside, and was sure that Xu Zhao was not wearing a lot, so he said with satisfaction: "Come in."

Xu Zhao called Xu Fan into the hall. There were two small bungalows on both sides of the hall, one was the kitchen and the other seemed to be empty.

When I walked out of the hall, it was a big clean yard, the cleanest yard Xu Zhao had ever seen in this world. On the flat concrete floor, there was not even a single leaf. There was only a black car parked, which was Cui Dingchen's mount.

Seeing the "big car", Xu Fan immediately ran up happily, his face full of joy: "Dad! The big car! Look! The big car! It didn't run!"

"Well, let's play with it."

"I-I look at it."

"good."

Xu Fan looked around the big car.

Xu Zhao followed Cui Dingchen to the bicycle, reached out and untied the cloth bag on the back seat of the bicycle, and said with a smile, "Uncle, I brought you vegetables in a greenhouse."

"Which types?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"Bean sprouts, spinach, small greens, beans, cucumbers."

"Beans?" Cui Dingchen asked anxiously, "Are the beans ripe?"

Every vegetable in the greenhouse is about to ripen, so Xu Zhao will taste it in advance to determine the taste. The tender beans that have just been on the shelf have a sweet taste, so he specially brought them to Cui Dingchen.

"It's still tender, but it's edible. It's delicious." Xu Zhao said with a smile.

"That's alright, I just bought meat and eggs, and I will mix them up later. By the way, I bought quite a lot. You and Xu Fan will have lunch here later."

"Okay!" Xu Zhao simply agreed.

Cui Dingchen couldn't help but glance at Xu Zhao, then his eyes softened, and then invited Xu Zhao and Xu Fan into the hall, poured two cups of hot water for the father and son, and threw two biscuits, two toys, and two packets of melon seeds to Xu Fan. Let Xu Fan play by himself.

Cui Dingchen and Xu Zhao talked about the vegetable greenhouse, until about noon, Cui Dingchen went into the kitchen to pick vegetables.

Although Xu Zhao was a guest, he did not consider himself a guest. He took the initiative to help Cui Dingchen to cook. Cui Dingchen accepted it naturally. Standing in front of the faucet, he washed his hands and asked, "Did you deliver food to the steel mill?"

Standing in front of the cooking table, Xu Zhao broke off the leaves of the green cabbage one by one, and replied, "Not yet, wait a little longer."

"Want to wait? What's the reason?" Cui Dingchen asked after washing his hands, standing next to Xu Zhao, picking up a small green cabbage and picking the leaves.

"Because the seasonal vegetables have not been completely sold out, the canteen of the steel mill is not too rare for my vegetables, and the more scarce and popular edamame, beans, peppers, etc., will take some time to mature, and then we will sell them together. Going out, timing and quantity can prevail.”