CHAPTER 36

Is there something wrong at home?

what's up?

It was only after Xu Zhao's inquiries that she found out that Sister Yun's daughter suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized yesterday, so Sister Yun and her lover did not go to work yesterday, but rushed to the hospital to accompany her.

After asking about the county central hospital where Xu's father lived before, Xu Zhao did not delay. He rode his bicycle and took Xu Fan to the county central hospital. He deliberately bought a watermelon at the intersection and a box of moon cakes, because he didn't know Sister Yun's daughter. In which ward, Xu Zhao dragged Xu Fan in the aisle of the inpatient department and searched from room to room.

I searched for a long time and couldn't find it.

Xu Zhao suspected that Sister Yun's daughter might have been discharged from the hospital, but she was only suspicious, so she planned to look for it again, and if she couldn't find it again, she suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her: "Xu Zhao? Xu Fan?"

Xu Zhao and Xu Fan turned around and saw Sister Yun standing in the aisle. Sister Yun was not wearing work clothes, but simple floral short sleeves and black trousers. She seemed to be in a good state of mind. Seeing Xu Zhao , Xu Fan was a little surprised, came over and asked, "Xu Zhao, why are you here?"

Xu Zhao said quickly, "Sister Yun, I'm here to see your daughter."

"Look at my daughter?" Sister Yun asked in surprise.

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan, walked two steps towards Sister Yun and said, "Well, I have been selling moon cakes in the city yesterday, and I didn't come back. The popsicles were sent by Qingfeng, so I don't know about your daughter's illness and hospitalization. I heard from the office today. The eldest sisters said that your daughter is ill, so they came to take a look."

"You are looking for us from ward to ward?" Sister Yun asked.

Xu Zhao nodded.

Sister Yun felt a burst of emotion in her heart.

Xu Zhao didn't know, but asked worriedly, "How is your daughter now?"

Sister Yun retracted her mind and said quickly, "It's okay, it's appendicitis."

Appendicitis, that's a big deal, Xu Zhao asked, "Have you had surgery?"

"It's moving, it's quite successful, and I can be discharged after staying in the hospital for three or five days."

"That's good, that's good." Xu Zhao breathed a sigh of relief.

Sister Yun enthusiastically pulled Xu Zhao and Xu Fan into the ward to sit and take a look.

In order to prevent the naughty Xu Fan from disturbing Sister Yun's family, Xu Zhao didn't talk to Sister Yun, put down the watermelon and moon cakes, and dragged Xu Fan away. Well, when Sister Yun's daughter is discharged from the hospital, let's talk about it when Sister Yun and her lover are in a good mood.

So he tied the remaining five boxes of mooncakes to the bicycle. Xu Zhao carried Xu Fan onto the front bar of the bicycle. When he was about to leave, Yu Guangzhong saw Sister Yun rushing out and shouting, "Xu Zhao, Xu Zhao!"

Xu Zhao stopped and waited for Sister Yun.

Sister Yun held a two-dollar note in her hand, looked at Xu Zhao and asked, "Did you keep the two dollars pressed under the mooncake box?"

Xu Zhao didn't hide it and said, "It's mine, but this is the money for visiting a doctor."

After hearing this, Sister Yun immediately stuffed the money into Xu Zhao's trousers pocket without saying a word.