CHAPTER 26

"Look at the store, what store?"

"Small shop at the intersection of the county seat." Xu Zhao replied.

"Let me see?" Xu's mother looked at Xu Zhao with an unbelievable look. She has lived in the countryside since she was born, and even went to the county town only a handful of times. How could she go to the county town to see the store and sell things? Woolen cloth? Isn't this bullshit?

Xu Zhao nodded and said, "Yes."

Mother Xu asked with a smile, "Do you think I can do it?"

"Okay."

"Don't talk nonsense." Mother Xu said with a smile: "It's okay to let you farm and harvest wheat, but it's not good to watch the store sell things. I don't know more than 20 characters. How can you watch the store?"

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "But Mom, you are smart and capable."

"Where am I smart and capable?"

"Can settle accounts, speak, and organize housework."

"How can it be compared to going to the county town to sell things?"

"Why not? These are much better than selling things, Mom, won't you help me with this?"

Mother Xu stopped her movements and asked, "Xu Zhao, you won't tell the truth, will you?"

"Of course it is, why should I tell lies? I really need your help, Mom."

The son opened his mouth and said that he needed help--

Mother Xu was silent for a while. In fact, she was quite afraid of dealing with people in the city. Although the county town was a small town, people in the small county town would look down on her as a rural person. She was afraid of embarrassing her son, but he needed help. As a mother , She couldn't refuse at all, looked at Xu Zhao and said, "Then I'll try it later. It doesn't sell well, so don't blame me."

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "I don't blame you."

"Okay, call me back when you need it, and I'll take your dad with me. Now, let's make a fire and start cooking."

"good."

Xu Zhao took out a box of matches from the small hole in the stove, took out a match stick, rubbed the match nitrate, lit the match stick, put it into the stove hole, ignited the wheat straw, and looked at the roaring fire in the hole, his heart was also extremely hot. .

First stabilize Fan Xiaodian, have a guaranteed income, and support his parents and son. He can try to do something else and make more money, so that he can buy autumn clothes, winter clothes, and even quilts. , Let the winter be a little more comfortable and warm, and you will not starve and freeze.

However, before Father Xu and Mother Xu help to see the store, he has to discuss with Cui Qingfeng, organize the goods in the store, and plan what he will do next, before handing it over to Father Xu and Mother Xu.

So the next morning, he took Xu Fan and went to Cui's house again. Before leaving, Xu's mother took Xu Zhao and asked Xu Zhao to go to the old Wang's house in the east of the village to have his hair shaved. The man went bald, but Xu Zhao was reluctant. He planned to go to the barber shop in the county town for a haircut, and also cut it for Xu Fan. Then, because Xu's mother asked to buy a new set of clothes, Xu's mother let Xu Zhao and Xu Fan leave Nanwan Village.

When he arrived at the county seat, Xu Zhao went to Cui's house first, and after finishing his work, he let Cui Qingfeng look at Fan Xiaodian.

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan to the barbershop to get his hair cut. The barbershop was very simple, with two mirrors, two chairs, and two tables. The table had combs, scissors, clippers, as well as shampoo and mousse. , but the haircut is still very serious, the hair for Xu Zhao and Xu Fanli is good, and then Xu Zhao takes Xu Fan to buy clothes.