CHAPTER 79

Little, little, little uncle-

The moment he saw Cui Dingchen, Cui Qingfeng's mind went blank, and then there was a "bang", and mixed thoughts suddenly exploded. For a month, he told himself over and over again, don't think too much, don't think too much, uncle is not to Xu Zhao It was like that, but, but now he saw his uncle with his own eyes, and saw his uncle looking at Xu Zhao affectionately, this, this is true.

It is true!

Cui Qingfeng was stunned and sluggish.

Cui Dingchen found out that Cui Qingfeng was different.

Xu Zhao didn't notice it and looked over with a smile: "Qingfeng."

Cui Qingfeng turned to Xu Zhao with blank eyes.

Xu Zhao still smiled: "Qingfeng, why are you here?"

Cui Qingfeng looked uncomfortable: "Come, come—"

What was Cui Qingfeng doing here, he couldn't tell.

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Cui Qingfeng's face was even more ugly, his eyes slowly descended from Xu Zhao's body and landed on the flat ground. He was silent, and his heart was silently dripping with ice water, which spread to the whole body, and a thought swirled in his mind in confusion - little one. Uncle likes Xu Zhao, and uncle likes Xu Zhao too.

Xu Zhao was even more puzzled at this time, and couldn't help but look at Cui Dingchen beside him.

Cui Dingchen said, "He came to me."

Xu Zhao asked, "Looking for you? Is there something?"

Cui Dingchen's face was slightly tense, and his voice was a little lower than before, and said, "It should be, I'll go first."

"Let's go now?" Xu Zhao asked.

"Well, see you later."

After Cui Dingchen finished speaking, he walked to Cui Qingfeng's side, took Cui Qingfeng's arm, walked out of the kitchen, out of the yard, out of Nanwan Village, and stopped on the dirt road covered with heavy snow without saying a word.

"Go, go home." Cui Dingchen said.

Cui Qingfeng did not respond, but silently followed behind Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen looked forward, frowning slightly, as if he was thinking about something, but after a moment, as if he had figured it out, his brows slowly stretched.

Cui Qingfeng followed behind, looking at Cui Dingchen's footprints, and kept walking, walking, walking for about 20 minutes before he slowly raised his head and shouted, "Uncle."

Cui Dingchen stopped and looked at Cui Qingfeng.

Cui Qingfeng looked at Cui Dingchen and asked, "Are you—"

"Yes." Cui Dingchen answered firmly.

Cui Qingfeng was shocked.

Cui Dingchen looked at Cui Qingfeng with dark eyes.

Cui Qingfeng looked straight at Cui Dingchen and asked, "Where's Shen Jiayang?"

Cui Dingchen replied, "He is in the past tense."

"Is it okay?"

"It's okay."

"Does Xu Zhao also mind?"

Cui Dingchen thought for a moment and said, "I don't mind."

Cui Qingfeng raised his voice: "Sanwazi is the child of Xu Zhao and other men!"